Little update

Well, after the replies I had I here on my last post I went to my doctor and showed her the lump which had appeared and she agreed it needs to be looked at. Although she said it’s more of a thickening than an actuall lump. Anyway my appointment at the breast clinic is tomorrow at 9.15. I’m so worried but glad to maybe finding out some answers. Im more or less convinced I’ve got breast cancer as it just seems inevitable given my family history but I know I shouldn’t be thinking like that. A new symptom has come up in the last few days as well. I keep getting a shooting pain in my arm pit but not a sharp shooting pain. It’s more of an achy shooting pain…anybody else get that?

Wishing you well for tomorrow and hoping its good news for you. I had thickening and burning sensation and slight itch , nothing in arm pit although found out later 13 lymph nodes involved. Your going to right place to get sorted and to find out, well done you. Keep us posted.

Soz just realised your appointment was this morn, any news?

Hi yes my appointment went well :slight_smile: Iltey said it was just dense breast tissue thankfully although I think it’s strange it’s only in one breast and doesn’t explain my other symptoms :-s but nothing else showed on the scan so I have to say in relieved :slight_smile: xx