cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Chat Now

10 REPLIES 10
horace

Re: Live Chat Now

Linda Live Chat on this site is only open on Thursdays between 9pm and 10pm.There is another bc website where it is available 24/7 if that is what you would like.Pm me if you want details.
All the best Valx

Linda2802

Hi Everyone

I have recently been dx and have also been trying to get into live chat but it says its not open.

Regards

Linda

DosyDee

Hi
Yes I could see your messages and everyone said Hi but I could not say Hi back! So Hi! x

rhapsodyangel

dee sorry that you couldn't post... could you see our messages...?

maryj

Same here

DosyDee

Hi
It must be something I'm doing wrong !! For the second week running I was able to login to live chat but was unable to contribute.
Dee

Louise_BCC

Try again debs, think we may have now sorted the problem

Louise

debs66

think we are all in the same boat! wonder, sent you message on FB to see if you were trying to!

CaroleD

I'm having the same trouble. Live Chat just says it's not open yet but will be open in a few minutes.

wonder1

hi louise, help , this is the second week that i have been trying desperetly to get into chat, it wont let me in. i come in as wonder1 i would give you my email addi to tell me how to do it but cant as iyt would be read by all. help me..................
old addi when scrolled over is...https://breastcancercare.chatjet.com/bcc/index.html

on your new site it says.....https://bcctest.chatjet.com/bcc/index.html

niether work.

Louise_BCC

Live Chat Now

Hi All,

Just a quick note to say that live chat is on now, so if you feel you would like to chat in real time with others in the same situation as you, just follow the link to live chat.

Kind regards

Louise
Facilitator