Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat

5 REPLIES 5
Louise_BCC

Re: Live chat

Hi Ladies

Sorry that you are having problems with live chat. I know that you are using the correct link, but it may be the settings on your computer which are causing your problems.

I am one of the facilitators for live chat (Abbey), and I had a similar problem recently. I could log in but my posts weren't showing.

Unfortunately, it may well be a problem which Breast Cancer Care cannot resolve (they are still working on whether it is a fault with the system). If you get the opportunity, perhaps try adjusting the settings on your computer to see if that helps.

I do hope you can resolve things.

Kind regards.

Louise
Facilitator

lincs_lady

hi
i have trouble too
i can chat for a few mins then it chucks me out and all i can do is read as i type and send messages but they dont appear lol

mazaroo

Hi mommy w ....hope you are ok ..been wondering how you are x

mommyw

Thanks Jo. I had a message from Bertie, used the link but still could no join you. I managed to log on but there were no messages and I could not send one. Hope it can be sorted as I found live chat really helpful when I joined you some time ago.
regards
mommyw

Jo_BCC

Hi there,

Sorry you're having problems with live chat, I'll pass it on to the necessary people.

Kind regards,
Jo, Facilitator

mommyw

Live chat

hi. I have tried for the last two weeks to connect with live chat, I have managed to log on, say hello but then nothing else. Anyone else having trouble. I really would love to chat to 'old' friends. Pauline (mommyw)