Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Liverpool Meet Up, IDEAS??

Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Liverpool Meet Up, IDEAS??

HI Toronto

I hope it goes well tomorrow, I am going cycling in a bit ahhh help i must be mad.

It was really lovely to meet you all

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi All,
I had such a lovely day, thanks so much for organizing it.

Bubbly, I have just had enormous plate of tomatoes on toast so am all ready for the fryer tomorrow, hope it works!!
I also managed to leave my aqueous cream behind, I must remember to take more water with it next time!

Lovely to meet you all,
Take care,
Love ,
Janx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Julie

It was lovely to meet you, hope we can do it again

juliet66

Hello ladies,

It was great to meet you all and to put a face to the names. I was a bit anxious about coming but you all seem such genuinely nice people.
Speak soon.

Julie

Guest user
Not applicable

Thats fine Granny as long as you have someone to meet you. I will make my own way there.

Will be lovely to see everyone

Rx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi ladies,
Sorry can't make it, after sorting day off from work I now have a really bad chest infection and feel awful.Was so looking forward to it as was on honeymoon for last one,Have a fantastic day.

Mary
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

mazaroo

Ruth ... just had a message from Irene M was a bit vague but it did sound like "tell Ruth deffo coming "" I hope I got it right .Take the camera girlies and put your pix on face book so I can see you all xxxxxxxxxxxx c u next time xxxxx
maz

GrannyScouse

Ruth and Bubbly, thanks for your offers and I've received your mobile numbers, thanks. Suggest that as Bubbly arrives at 12:15 and I arrive at 12:29, we link up and make our way there to save you the trouble, Ruth. Unless you want to meet us, of course.

Really, really looking forward to meeting you all. So sorry Maz can't make it. Hope you're soon feeling better, Maz. Maybe things will look different in the morning and you'll surprise us all by making an entrance!! Hope so.

Me xx

Guest user
Not applicable

maz really sorry you can't make it

Guest user
Not applicable

Just back from onc appt miraculous saw the consultant and waited just half an hour.
No prob with table booking as booked for 10 probably too many. i am so sorry missed Toronto and Juliet off list duh!!!!
Granny do you want me to meet you at 12.30 or is someone else meeting you? Shall i take a billboard with a pic of a RED hooter on lol. will PM my mobile no incase.
MAZ i am gutted, it wont be the same without you love. Next time hey.

Rx

Guest user
Not applicable

I haven't met you yet Maz but feel I know you a little from your posts.
I am really sorry I won't meet you tomorrow. I hope you're OK and that you'll be feeling much better soon. Take care and let us know how you get on. Anne xxx

mazaroo

Hi girls ...... Have left this to the absolute last minute ...afraid I wont be joining you tomorrow .....got the transport sorted but unfortunately I am not feeling too great been back at the dox today for some blood tests and stuff and relly feel pants ,sorry to let you down as been looking forward to having a gab xxxxxxsorry but hope you have a fab time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GrannyScouse

Meeting up at Limey tomorrow. Which part and how will I know you? I'll be the one in black trousers, black cardie, pink jumper and pink scarf I think. I can get away with wearing a bit of pink but otherwise I'd look like a blancmange. Oh, and a red hooter to clash with the pink hehehe.

xx

juliet66

I am still hoping to come. I did add my name. I cannot give 100%; as not feeling so great. But 99% SURE i WILL BE THERE AT THE MOMENT.
JULIE

Guest user
Not applicable

Unless something crops up, I am +1 (Jane). I hope she can make it but we may need to be flexible on her place.
See the rest of you all there- will be good to meet you all,
Anne x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi R,
I would still like to come, would you like me to ring up Cafe Rouge and add an extra one?
Thanks,
Jan x

Guest user
Not applicable

Right this needs finalising.
Names of those coming so far are
Alli
Nicky
Maz
irene?
Bubbly
Anne Th
Grannie
Ruth
if i have missed anyone please add your name.
Havent heard about meeting anyone at the station so i will see everyone in Cafe Rouge at 1, be nice to see some new faces and some familiar ones.

Alli's comp is playing up so cant get on.
Rxx

Guest user
Not applicable

I'm back online when ever I want, just got wireless in my new place and it works up in my flat (at no extra cost! brill)

Still hoping to make it on Sat but can't say till nearer time. Hope I can make it.

Guest user
Not applicable

granny

I am going from eccles..... my train gets in about 15 minutes past the hour

Guest user
Not applicable

ARHHHHHHHHH delighted Granny, can't wait to meet you. I am waiting on maz and her time to get there etc but would meet you at 12.30.
No power Walking (promise)
Great your coming Irene.

Rx

GrannyScouse

Hi, Ladies

Right then, I'm coming along. Leave Manchester Picc11:37, arrive Lime Street 12:29. Bubbly, Maz, anyone else, can we meet somewhere and go to caff together? I don't want to hold anyone up but my power-walking days are over :(.

Irene, good on yer, girl. It won't be easy short-term but well worth it long-term, I'm sure.

Good luck to us all.
Maureen xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Girls

Thank goodness for this site. Just had yet another mega row with OH. I am stopping over at my house tonight as it's near my work but this will be the last time. Think I'll either drive back to my digs or stay with a friend next week.

One thing is for sure, I absolutly did the right thing moving out!!

I will be there on sat, using my flexible friend for the petrol and can get my own meal and drinks though thanks for the kind offers.

That ba****d is not dragging me down any longer.

I XXX

Guest user
Not applicable

Quick question - it is 1 pm isn't ti?
See you all on sat
Anne

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi
Table booked at Cafe Rouge, i asked for the one we had last time.She asked if we wanted balloons, i was tempted to say 'just one pink one' but didnt.

Let me know Maz can meet you 11.30 no probs.

Got a bloomin virus and cough at the mo, so hoping that clears up.

Love Rx

Guest user
Not applicable

Thanks Ali

I did that originally but when it showed up on the screen i wasn't sure so i edited it out

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi bubbly,
to send a PM,type in someones name exactly how it appears into the small box,then type in your message as usual.
Alli x

Guest user
Not applicable

ahhhh thought i sent that privately

Guest user
Not applicable

i am not sure how to send a private message .... do i write all the message in the little box or just your name and the rest in the big box..... i sound really stupid and sometime i am

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Maz

i can get there for 11.30 .... i will send you a private message with my number so i wont get lost

mazaroo

just looked at them again ...the most direct one with the least changes gets me there at 11.30 after that they are all too late for lunch ... I dont mind going for wander and coming back for you when you get in ,!
Just got to make a few telephone calls tomorrow for prices and tickets so will be in again if I can sort it .

Ruth .......If you still want to meet me early we can always go back to limey and get Bubbly cant we ????
Will be in tomoz nite or Tuesday will have my definite plans by then xxxxx

Maz x x x

Guest user
Not applicable

hi Maz

Thanks that would be great
i haven't looked at the times yet but i will fit in with yours just let me know what time you are getting in.... i am in manchester its not that long about 45 mins to an hour I think

mazaroo

Bubbly will meet you at lime street if I can get these bloody trains to connect wht time you getting in ???

Guest user
Not applicable

liver

No i am coming by train.. so I will be in lime street... not sure where whitechapel is but will look it up on the net

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi all
Just back from a weekend away.
Thanks Alli for that thought about friends. I have been with 3 special friends this weekend and i actually didnt want to come home, such a laugh.
How RU Irene?
Bubbly are you coming by car?
Maz ya gotta come love.
I know trains are a pain in the A*&e, i am going to Oxford end of Oct actually booked a national express coach, long journey but cheap and easy.

Will ring them tomorrow and book for 10 if theres more they will be fine about it.I don't think they will be too busy as this new
LIverpool 1 is now open.

Love Rxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi bubbly,
It's the one in The Met Quarter on Whitechapel.
Alli x

Guest user
Not applicable

maz i really hope you can, I have had a look on the website for Cafe Rouge is there a couple of them in Liverpool, can someone one tell me which road it is on please.

Thanks really looking forward to meeting you all

mazaroo

Bubbly ...I doubt ,as I live in the midlands ..just had another look at the trains may not be that bad !!! I really do want come !

Guest user
Not applicable

hi maz .. what a nightmare... is there anyone else coming from an where near you...

mazaroo

Ruth ...count me in at this stage .

mazaroo

C yeah tried that onn my daughters advice ....got to go into Birmingham for that....which is a pain in the ass on Saturday .
Still looking at the train options and a good book !!!!
MAZ

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi girls,
A friend of mine sent me this and I thought I would share it with you-it's lovely,made me cry!

One For The Girls!

I look at my friends
Then I look at me
without my buddies
Where would I be?
My friends
My Sisters
My shadows
My world
Where would I be without the girls?
Giggles and tears
Smiles and laughs
Late night texts and photographs
We'll be there until our last day
Best girlies forever
Just won't fade away.

Alli x

Guest user
Not applicable

Taxi to train? Or lift there from a friend or that OH of yours? You've got to come Maz, your such a good laugh!

mazaroo

Hi all .... I am gutted I may not be able to come ...due to the crap rail network ...cant believe I have to go from where I live to Sheffield and back out to Liverpool ...I would normally drive but cause I am in so much pain in my back and hips at the mo i cant sit in the car for too long as its too painful!!
I will be leaving Tamworth at 7.47 change at sheffield and get into Lime street at 11.30 ..Same going home ..come on girls whats shall I do ???

Mazxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

you are all soooo luvly!

Guest user
Not applicable

Not booking it til prob Mon, so let us know.
Maz you coming earlier? If so i could meet you and we could go round the new Liverpool 1, more of it opened yesterday its amazing. Lots of restaurants on the open 3rd floor and this big garden area.
Irene will buy ya a few drinks, gosh at this rate we will be carrying you out of there lol.

Love Rx

Guest user
Not applicable

almost sure I can make it,will confirm by end of week
Mary
xx

mazaroo

A yes from me too and Irene you beta b there !!!! I will get you a couple of bevvies !!!!!

Guest user
Not applicable

Sorry bubbly the +1 was meant to be by AnneTH's name.
Alli x

Guest user
Not applicable

hi Irene don't worry about the meal, i am still going to pay....

Guest user
Not applicable

Going to be a bit pessimistic (not hard for MOI) and provisionally book for 10 when i go into town tomorrow.
They are flexible there.

Love Rx