cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Liverpool - Younger Women Together 30th and 31st January

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Liverpool - Younger Women Together 30th and 31st January

Hi there, I was also diagnosed on 20th Novemer 2014 and am thinking about attending. I get the results of my WLE and SLNB on 29th December so just wanted to wait until then before signing up in case I need further surgery or start chemo before then. I wouldnt normally attend something like this where you don't know anyone but I really would like to spend some time with ladies who are facing this Breast cancer journey too so we can support each other. X
Highlighted

Sent an email 🙂

Highlighted

Hi - I was diagnosed on 20th November 2014 at the Linda McCartney centre. I would love to attend however I am currently 45 and about to have my 46th birthday - Could I still attend please??

Highlighted

Liverpool - Younger Women Together 30th and 31st January

Hello

Our next Younger Women Together is in Liverpool on the 30th and 31st January.

The Younger Women Together event is a free two day event for women aged 20 -45 who are within 3 years of diagnosis. There will be guest speakers, workshops, wellbeing sessions and discussion groups that are there to guide you through a wide range of topics specifically related to younger women with breast cancer. The event provides high-quality information on essentials such as treatment, breast reconstruction, fertility, intimacy and sexuality, lymphoedema, and more. You can also find out about healthy eating and nutrition in relation to breast cancer.

If you would like more information or to register for the event either call 0845 077 1893 or email  

uk-wideservices@breastcancercare.org.uk
Best wishes
Steph