cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Living Alone

8 REPLIES 8
Lazydays

Re: Living Alone

I am looking for meeting with people in Ealing or Richmond,  I still get very tired .

happy to travel into London.

Lazydays

When and where are you meeting ?

DizzyDee
Community Champion

Welcome morrisbird will let you know possible dates etc.,,,, Hugs Dee xxxx
morrisbird

Hi Dizzy

Well done for organising this!  I have participated in the other thread from time to time and would be interested in meeting up with other singles who have been/are going through treatment.  I live in West London so anywhere central would be good.  Hope to see everyone some time.  xxx

DizzyDee
Community Champion

Welcome Sammy J all of us single ladies are on the surgery and living alone thread . I am trying to organise a meet up over the summer. Will keep u posted xx
Sammi-J

Hi

I'd love to meet up with like minded, one or none breasted souls, count me in and let me know when Smiley Very Happy

DizzyDee
Community Champion

You take the high road and i'll take the low road. I love Scotland:-) when i gather enpugh interest we'll decide a date thats good for people. Thanks missmore/ sheena. As for David Cameron he can wait us ladies need a much needed break with like minded BC girls xxxx
missmore

Hi Dizzy! Knew you would do this! Depending on when I would love to come down, I do live just north of Inverness so a bit of a trek so will have to see how treatment pans out xx Sheena. ps We're not going to have to sort David Cameron out yet tho? are we?
DizzyDee
Community Champion

Living Alone

Hi,
I am trying to organise a meet up in Central London for ladies living alone with BC. I thought it would be a good idea to have Central London as it will enable more people to come. If u live alone and would like the chance to meet other BC ladies who are in the same boat get in touch. Xx