Living in Edinburgh

Hi there, my name is Natasha and I organise the meet-ups which take place in Edinburgh.

I’d like to invite you to our annual Secondary Breast Cancer Information Day on Wednesday 20September 2017 in Edinburgh, 10am-3pm.

Once a year, we run this informal event which we hope will give you the opportunity to meet other people in a similar situation in a relaxed space, chat over lunch, and hear from an expert speaker.

It’s completely free to attend and there’s no obligation to stay the full day. All refreshments and lunch are provided.

If you’d like to book a place or would like more information about the day or ourongoing meet-ups in Scotland, please contact me on 0345 077 1893 or email secondaryservices@breastcancercare.org.uk.

_ PLEASE NOTE: A generous donation from a supporter means we are able to help people in Scotland with the cost of travel expenses, childcare during the course, or of bringing a carer should you have a disability. Please just get in touch if you’d like more information._

Very best wishes,

Natasha

Services Development Coordinator