72300members
378770posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Living in Spain and feel very isolated ...

61 REPLIES 61
LizzyM

Re: Living in Spain and feel very isolated ...

Dear Sue
Don't know what to say, really, except still here for you - hope you hear today. Think you are absolutely right to ring every day - but you just should not be in this ridiculous position,

Take care
Lizzy XX

Guest user
Not applicable

Sue
I'm so sorry to hear you're still waiting. It must be hell!
Take care and know that everyone here is keeping all crossed for you. I really hope they get their act together soon
Philidel x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Susanna, Leadie
Thanks .... They are due a call from me again today as I promised them I would call every day now until they give me an appointment. I feel like I am on a mission now, this is such bad practice that they need to know how upsetting and stressful it is - I want to do anything I can to make them think about it before they do it to someone else. I have even started dreaming now that when I finally get in to see him, he will shout at me and tell me how stupid I was for getting so stressed and hassling such a busy hospital and Doctor when there was nothing wrong with me in the first place ....

You can guarantee that the second I hear anything I will let you all know - dont know what I would have done to be honest this past 6 weeks without you guys ...

Sue xxxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Dear sueinspain, sending warm vibes to you and hope something happens this week.Shame we aren't nearer we could have got a few of us together and staged a mass sit-in in the waiting room until your results arrived!!
Makes my blood boil!!!
Love Leadie

susana46

Hi Sue

I have just come back home to Malaga after nearly 3 weeks away and cant believe that you are still here awating results???????? What on earth is going on? I cannot imagine how frustrating this must be for you. Have you got an appt yet?

Susana
xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Thanks Freddie - I sort of feel like a little sister following her older ones around at the moment .....I appreciate your kindness.

Thanks, Sue xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Sue

I'm so sorry to hear that you are still waiting. This truly is horrendous for you. I feel so helpless, I wish I could do something to help! Try to remember that there are lots of people thinking of you and willing things to move on!

on a positive note, at least you know the results are there and not lost. Also ,you are also in the process of 'getting' an appointment.It may not feel like it, but this does mean that things are moving in the right direction for you,

Love

Freddie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

I AM SO UPSET WITH ALL THIS:
I have just had a call from the Consultants Secretary in response to my complaint telephone call yesterday - she said he has no appointments at the moment but they are trying to get me one for next week and will call me as soon as they have one!!!! She said they had the results but cant give them to me because she isnt a Doctor.

I think I will explode at this appointment when I finally get it - I think walking in and being told Im ok will be overshadowed by how angry I feel at the moment .... and if its anything bad I will be even more angry for wasting more than a month!

Thanks for listening. Sue x

Guest user
Not applicable

dear Sueinspain, lets hope you get results today, as you said it does make you wonder it the results have been lost or put in a file somewhere! I know that you have pestered them a lot and I think you need to keep pressurizing that receptionist everyday, until she is so fed up with you, that she'll do something!! It really shouldn't be like this though!! Goodness knows how you have stayed sane, that is enough to test anyone's sanity. What the hell are they playing at??
Best wishes
Leadie

Guest user
Not applicable

Thanks Looloo - I appreciate your support.

And Leadie - I do intend to complain (more than I already have done) because I really want to try and help stop this happening to other people in the future.
The receptionist seems to find it easy sit sit at her desk telling me its probably good news that Ive heard nothing - which is shameful! Although I remain positive most of the time there is always a doubt until the consultant gives me the proper, official results of the biopsy ... and after 5 weeks I am even beginning to think they have lost them! or just put my file away somewhere!! and I told the hospital that yesterday when I rang ... hopefully I will hear from them today with at least an appointment or something!

Thanks to you all Im staying sane!
Have a good weekend wherever you are ... Sue xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

I hope you hear more today Sue. Every day I look to see if you have heard. Have a great weekend whether you hear or not.

Best Wishes to all in Spain and elsewhere. LooLoo x x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Sam
Lovely to hear from a fellow expat! and thanks for taking the time to write. I managed to speak to a receptionist yesterday who actually wanted to help me! she also thought it was really bad that I was still waiting irrespective of whether the waiting will potentially mean good news! she sent a note to the consultant and his secretary asking that someone contact me today - not sure if this will happen or not! will have to wait and see.
Like your Mum (other than this waiting nightmare) my original appointments and tests were carried out so quickly and efficiently and the staff were very very good - which is why this part seems such a nightmare! Im glad your Mum is getting goos treatment and I hope she is doing well.
I appreciate your offer of talking to either one of you and I may well take you up on that depending on what happens in the next few days. I am still trying to work on the no news is good news theory! But to be honest even if its not BC (which I hope it isnt of course) the lump is most definitely still there as are the pains in my underarm etc so I still need to know what it is and what I should have done to it if anything ...
Thanks again Sam and I hope you and your mum have a lovely weekend. The forecast is great for today and Saturday but pretty poor on Sunday!
ps ... Sabinillas is only 10 minutes from me as we live in Estepona!
Sue xxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Sueinspain

Have just stumbled across your thread. My Mum lives in Sabinillas and is having breast cancer treatment at the Costa Del Sol in Marbella.

It took a while(two weeks or so) for her biopsy results to come back. We phoned them loads but it is very frustrating because of the language thing. There is one woman on the desk who wont even bother trying to speak to you in english, even if you try to speak to her in a bit of spanish!!

Apart from that my Mum's treatment has been absolutely AMAZING. Her treatment over there is far better than the treatment she would have received over here. Believe me, I know that for a fact!!

If you need to know anything or want any help with anything please let me know. I have been really involved in Mum's treatment and have spent many, many, many hours in various departments at the Costa Del Sol. Also, if you wanted to speak to Mum I am sure she wouldn't mind having a chat. She really found it helpful having people to talk to who had been through the same things she had.

Take Care

Sam.x

Guest user
Not applicable

Dear sueinspain, have been following your thread and am amazed that the hospital can leave you so long without results, it's an utter disgrace and you should put in an offical complaint once you've heard the news!! It is treating people with so much disrespect!!
Hope that you hear this week-the waiting is terrible and I only had one week to wait
Best wishes
Leadie

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Susie, So sorry to see you are still waiting. I think you are right to ask your Doctor to ring them. My Doctor did all the contacting for me and it seemed to work. He managed to get through all the time, they know how things work. and who to ask for or whom to speak too. So fingers crossed, take care Shirley XXX

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Katherine - I know I feel embarassed keep telling everyone Im still waiting ... its absolutely ridiculous to say the least. When I call they wont put me through to the clinic and just keep telling me I will get a call, or they tell me to try again the following day - I dont mean to be rude but sometimes Spanish "Customer Service" is appalling! and if you get someone on the phone who just cant be bothered they fob you off in the hope the next time you ring they wont be the one to answer. I intend to try once more at lunchtime today - failing that I am going to my Doctors tomorrow to see if I can get her to call them. The frustrating thing that doesnt help is the language barrier - I find it almost impossible to "argue and shout" in Spanish!!

Sue xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Sue
i cannot believe that you are still waiting - the results will be long since availbale - what happens when you call? You need to get round to someone else...is there an equivalent of your GP who can find out for you? If it is good news why can't they just tell you?!

Cathyx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Molls

Glad you are feeling ok after the op - seems a long wait though for your results ? or is that pretty normal at this stage ?

I have just got into work - and sadly the first thing I do when I get in the office these days is call the hostpial and then check the forum here! Im sure its not what they pay me for but to me its a priority every day just so I dont go insane!

I do agree that they would be unlikely to have kept me wait this long if it were bad news - but your mind always races away with you do until I officially get told everything is ok I still have the nagging doubt in my mind.

Thanks for thinking of me it is much appreciated. Take care of yourself and I hope you have a good week.

Sue xxxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Suein Spain,
I'm now home after having a lump taken out. I'm surprised at how well I actually feel. I've been told to make an appointment to get my results in 2 months.
Take heart from my past experience.I have made appointments in the past and then was phoned to go in earlier because something wasn't right. I know that if the results of tests on the lump are bad then I'll be called in as soon as possible and to disregard later appointments.
I think that here in Cordoba at least-no news is good news.
My only complaint for recent ingreso was that I was starving. If i have to go in again for any op. I'm going to eat at midnight like the spanish do, not at 6pm.
re the language. I had a polish doctor who spoke spanish with the sch, sch,sch of a Polish accent.It was interesting to say the least. I refuse to move on until I understand what's being said-lessons learned with my husband. Don't feel stupid or that you are being a nuisance when you don't understand.
Good luck and don't worry too much.

Guest user
Not applicable

Morning .....

Molls Im glad to hear you are getting good treatment at the hospital, although sad to hear you are going through all this having lost your husband so recently - hope it all continues to go well for you, and thanks for sharing your experience of the hospitals in Spain.

I cant fault my initial tests and the speed at which they were done - but one month on Im struggling to believe in them and even thinking they may have lost my notes or test resuls! paranoia setting in I think !! all the waiting plays havoc with your normal senses!

Theresa .... thanks, I got through to them again yesterday but nothing! just keep telling me to call back .- my husband is getting annoyed now whereas before he was telling me it was a good sign - even he is struggling with the waiting.

I intend to call them every day until they give me an answers ...

Ill obviously let you know when I know ..... take care all and have a good day

Sue xxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Sue - so sorry to hear that you still havn't been told anything...:( Hope that you manage to get somewhere with them today...

Theresa x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi SueinSpain,
I also live in Spain in Cordoba Province. I'm going into hospital tomorrow for a lumpectomy. I did go on Monday but was sent home as the person being operated on took much longer than expected.In some ways this bugged me but on the other hand re assured me as I knew that I wouldn't be rushed. it's the same with hospital appointments.
I'm on my own having lost my husband last year and have to rely on friends. My spanish isn't too bad when I'm not groggy so there may be some interesting conversations.
I had a biopsy 2 years ago which was benign so am not sure whether the lumpectomy is a precaution or signals something more. At the moment,although nervous and unable to settle down to do anything,I'm not letting myself get too uptight.
I know that treatment here in Spain is excellent so knowing that side of things is a comfort.
I spent 4 years doing hospital appointments and ingresos with my husband here and learned that doctors are not God and that if you persevere and can ask the right questions you will get answers.(At times,finding the right question can be a matter of trial and error)
I'm just going to take one day at a time,expect the worst and hope for the best.
I hope that you have your results by now.

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Shirley

I had a very quiet Easter - which was lovely! its always nice when I have a few days to do absolutely nothing! I work long hours with a lot of travelling thrown in so any time off is a bonus!
The weather in Estepona was glorious but pretty windy!
I am catching up on my emails at work today as its my first day back - but will be spending lunchtime chasing the hospital once again.

Thanks for your thoughts, Ill obviously let you all know as and when I hear anything.
Sue xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Sue
I hope you managed to enjoy Easter, and our lovely weather here.
I hope you get your results this week, and then you can move on what ever it is!!
Hope its good news take care
best wishes Shirley XX

Guest user
Not applicable

Thankyou Rhapsody - it feels like months to be honest - when in fact it is 2 weeks 5 days since my biopsy (not that Im counting the days!!!!).

I know they probably prioritise who they contact in terms of who needs to be seen as a matter of urgency, or who may need treatment to start asap - but I still think it is very unfair to leave people under this black cloud for weeks on end - I do know that there is a huge chance now that my results are more likely to be good - but thats not the point during the time you are sat worrying about it. It has been a really difficult time for me I have to admit. And if you knew me personally you would know how bad it must be for me to feel this way.....Im generally a bouncy, happy, positive person - who tries to keep everyone around her upbeat!!!! and now Im sounding like a miserable old git most days! (excuse my language!)

Sue xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Sue - hope you manage to hear something soon - you seem to have been waiting for so long...

Theresa x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Shirley - lovely to hear from you.

Sadly no results as yet - but as I said before Im focusing hard on that being a good thing (as in Im sure they would have told me sooner if it was bad news) ... but at the same time the wait is still driving me completely mad!

I tried to call the hospital on Friday but no one could help me! so Im going to try again today (its a huge celebration week here in Spain this week - Semana Santa (Easter) so its difficult to get anything done to be honest .... but Im figuring the hospital should still be working at normal strength!

I will let you know once I get some news.

Thanks for thinking of me - its really appreciated.

Take care of yourself and hope you are ok.

Love Sue xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Sue,
Hows it going, Have you got your results back yet? I really hope they are good. Have a good weekend and try to relax and enjoy our lovely sunshine here,
Take care Shirley XX

Guest user
Not applicable

Thanks Susana - I certainly hope so, although until I get the telephone call and the appointment I wont be completely relaxed. I still have the nagging feeling that if they think its benign after a mmamogram and ultrasound then why do the biopsy. But Im not dwelling on that at the moment - just keeping everything crossed I get a good result in the end.

I´ll let you know when you can uncross those fingers for me!

Sue x

susana46

Hi

Sounds like you will be ok, still have fingers crossed for you.

Xusana x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Susana, Shirley and all ..

Just thought I´d catch up with you, hope you are all ok ?

Isnt it strange, after all the waiting and the waiting being the worst thing, I am now watching my phone hoping it DOESNT ring! The stupid way they told me at the the hospital that getting my results back after 2 weeks would be a good sign, earlier than 2 weeks would be a bad sign has left me all muddled!

Yes the waiting is the hardest thing, but the longer I wait then apparently the better my news will be. You would think most of the results would come back roughly at the same time - so giving me good news surely shouldnt take so long. I have to admit to feeling more positive than negative at the moment which is a good thing, but I still wont be sure until I get the news from the hospital.

Has anyone else had to wait so long for biopsy results ???

Take care
Sue xxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Susana, Shirley

Sorry - havent been on the pc for a day or not. Well, the biopsy was ok on wednesday, the anasthetic was probably the worst part but that only lasted 2 or 3 seconds which is nothing at all !!!! no pain whatsoever just slightly uncomfortable whilst they were putting in the needles etc - took 5 samples and now I just wait. I have to say though that I am feeling a lot more optimistic that this will be benign - the doctor who did the biopsy spoke brilliant English and he was so nice. Made me feel very calm and talked to me the whole way through it all. I asked him what he thought and he just said to him it looks fine but only the path lab will confirm. The directness of the Spanish is probably due to the language issue! because he did say I may have to wait 2 weeks for the results - but if it 2 weeks then that will be good news - if they phone me before then its probably bad news!!! mmmmmmmmmm I know what he meant - it just sounded so to the point and not coated in any nice words etc- but again I know its just the little bit of lost in translation!
Im taking the day off today just because I feel like it and its Friday! plus I am a little sore today, bruising not too bad ... but the location of the lump and biopsy makes it difficult for me to wear a proper bra at the moment !! and thats not a good look for work!!!

Thank you so much for your best wishes - it does mean a lot. I´ll let you know how everything goes once I get a call from the hospital - lets hope it takes them ages to get back to me! that way Im sure it can only be good news!

Hope you are all keeping well ... take good care
Sue xxxxx

susana46

Hi Sue

Are you ok after yesterday? Let us know how it went.

Susana
x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Sue
I hope all went well today. I have been thinking about you. The waiting and not knowing is so hard.
I really hope its good news for you.
bst wishes Shirley XX

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Cathy, I appreciate your words. Im convinced I´ll actually be a better person after this (thought I was ok before!) but it already has me thinking about how much I should be appreciating everything in my life ...Sue

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Sue

Its a triple test, each test reveals a piece of the information, if there is any suspicion of cancer at all any reputable place will do all three parts...think of it as testing by look, by reaction to ultrasound waves and by pathology. Its important to get all three aspects..you cant judge by one.

As for what a cancerous lump feels like - we are all different -they all feel different.

try not to speculate, you can only know anything through the tests, I know its easier said than done, but at least its not long wait.

cathy

Guest user
Not applicable

Sorry! just read that back and Im ranting!! I will try to remain calm from hereon in.

Take care
Sue x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi everyone, well my work day is almost over (but I still managed to log into the forum lunchtime etc!) One more work day to go and then off to the hospital, cant believe I am actually wishing days away!

Did anyone do what I find myself doing at the moment, scouring the internet for any info at all - why do I need a biopsy ? why couldnt the mammogram and ultrasound give a definitive answer ? does needing a biopsy mean the mammogram and ultrasound were both suspicious - what does a benign or cancerous tumour feel like (and then constantly checking to see if I can still feel mine).

I feel like Im going mad! Its not my normal behaviour! Im usually really together and calm ....

I cannot believe I asked NO questions whatsoever last week - I didnt even ask them what they found in either the mammogram or the bloomin ultrasound! I must make sure I have the interpreter there on Wednesday.

Hope you ladies are all ok today - talk to you soon
Sue xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Susana
Thank you for message, I will be in touch by email. I would love to catch up. Thank you for being so kind.
best wishes Shirley XX

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Sue
I will be thinking of you on Wednesday, I really hope you have good news. I hope you have a good day at work,
Take care best wishes Shirley XX

susana46

Hi Shirley

I had my surgery at Parque San Antonio, chemo at the hospital Clinico and I had my Radiotherapy at Croasa. I live just along from Algarobbo Costa, I'm sure you will know where that is. Looks like you are exactly a year behind me, I had my surgery in Nov 2007. This time last year I was well into my chemo & very ill in hospital for 3 weeks. It all seems like a bad dream now. I am on tamoxifen now and have my fingers crossed permanently!!! I just have to say I dont share your confidence in Dr Heymans, I had a biopsy there & was misdiagnosed, this gave my cancer plenty of time to spread to the lymph nodes!!! I will send you a message with my email address.

To Suein spain... I know I've already said but I'll say again, good luck with your biopsy.Keep us informed.

Sue
xxx
I know this is a bit confusing 2 Sues I think I'll sign off as Susana from now on!!

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi everyone ...

lovely to see so many comments when I checked this evening - much appreciated!

Its been gorgeous this weekend so I have filled my time with sitting on the terrace and reading my book! Not too much energy spent I can tell you - but it seemed a shame not to take advantage of the lovely weather after all the rain we have had in recent weeks,

I do know Riveria del sol .... I used to live in Elviria before moving to Estepona and Riviera is pretty close by.

Back to work for me tomorrow and for once Im actually glad! It passes the time more quickly and only 2 days this week before my biopsy on Wednesday.

Thanks so much for all your encouragement and support - and do you know, this had made me realise just how many women go through all this, and how frightening it can be - but this forum (which I only found last week) is just fantastic! Whatever my results this week I already know that I want to something to help support Breast Cancer care and support work - its had such an impact on me and I think the women on here are amazing!

Love to you all and I will let you know how I get on later this week,
Sue xxxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Susana
I live near Alcaucin, in the campo and Velez is our nearest town. I had to go private as we havnt been here too long and typical, we hadnt sorted out our social security then. My husband was taking sometime off, but he is now working since January, and paying into the system. Thank god we came out prepared, and had some rainy day money saved as it took some presure off us. I was treated at Parque San Antonio Hospital, my doctor who sorted everything out for us was Dr Rik Heyman from Nerja. He is wonderful and very supportive. Im having chemo now, two more Fec to go and then Rads and Hormone Therapy. Im havin chemo at CROASA, Limonar, Nr Malaga and also my Rads I think.
Im so pleased to catch up with you guys. I have been looking for fellow expats in Spain since I was diagnosed in November, this website has been a god send for me.
Where do you live Susana I would love to catch up sometime and swap notes. Take care and I hope we can keep in touch love Shirley XXX

susana46

hi again Sue

Hope you are managing to have a calm weekend, just wanted to wish you good luck.
Also to say hello to Shirley, I live very near to Velez too and am also in contact with Magel. I get tmt at the Clinico hospital at the University, where do you go?
Take care all
xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Sorry Sue,
I got confused when reading all the posts my message re Andrea, was also for you.
Hope to catch up again soon
best wishes Shirley XXX

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Andrea,
My name is Shirley, and im being treated for Breast cancer and I live in Spain in the East of Malaga like you. My nearest town is Velez Malaga and we are up in the hills. I just wanted to reassure you that you are in very good hands here. Spain particularly Malaga has a very good reputation for Cancer Care if you need it. My experience has been good, the doctors and nurses are very helpful and the hospitals are extremely clean!! They act very quickly here. I had a mammogram in November and I had my operation to remove lump within a week after being diagnosed with early stage breast cancer. Im having Chemo for a precaution for the future but I only now have 2 left to go, and then rads and hormone therapy.
I too am in touch with Magel. There are many expats out here going through the same. So please dont feel alone and this website is great and really helpful and explains things if you dont quite get everything you are told by the Spanish doctors. Most hospitals have translators and many of them are voluntary.
I really hope all is well and your test come back good. but I am willing to keep in touch and offer any help and support I can if its needed. I am meeting up with Magel in Malaga when she is well enough too.
Let us know how things are best wishes Shirley XX

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Sue,

I don't live in Spain, but we spend most of the summer there. Unfortunately due to more chemo will only be there a little while this year. We have a place in Riviera del Sol, dont know if you know it? I am really sorry for the stress you are going through a keeping fingers crossed that your results will be good, I am sure they will but if they are not I know Spain will be good to you with regards to treatment. One of my friends had breast cancer (she has gone back to England now - but not because of BC just because it was time for her to return) anyway she was treated well in the Costa del Sol hospital and at the clinic she went to (not sure what it was called) I also know the Costa del Sol hospital is great cos my hubby got knocked down a couple of years ago and ended up there and they were brilliant.
I think the weather is good there in Spain, enjoy it and try not to worry, when to you get your results?
Thinking of you.
DebsHx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Andrea

I feel awful saying this - but how lovely it is to hear from you!! To "hear" someone who is so close geographically to me and English, and with experience of the Spanish care is so welcome. A lovely lady called Sue has already helped me a lot these past few days and she is further East of Malaga and I know she too has had good care here.

My husband keeps telling me not to think about getting any results next Thursday as they wont be able to tell me anything, but part of me hopes they do because waiting again will be such a nightmare. Do you live in Gibraltar too Andrea ?

I was referred by my local doctor after I went to see her having found the lump myself, my appointment for the mammogram was 12 days later and the ultrasoun on the same day, and now just 7 days from that to the biopsy, to me this feels like its pretty quick ? which I should then be grateful for. Can I ask Andrea what they have told you, are they still testing for something, or have you had any confirmation. Sorry Im just getting confused about all the different tests people seem to have! lol

Thanks again Andrea and I hope you have a good day today, at least the sun is shining!
Sue x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Sue

I am living in Spain as well and have been going and having tests for the past 2 months. Lucky enough I work in Gibraltar so my care is being covered by english speaking consultants. I had my mammo and then a couple of days later I had my ultrasound where they then stated they were going to do the biopsy. I got a phone call 4 days later informing me that I had to go for an emergency MRI scan in Benalmadena. The care I received at the Xanit hospital was exceptional and they sent my results back to Gibraltar within 3 days. I then got a phone call informing me that operation was booked for yesterday and I had a lumpectomy yesterday.

All I will say is that when I had my ultrasound and biopsy, the Radiologist did inform me of a few things, some of which I wished she hadn't but I am presuming they are able to let you know roughly.

I currently have a work colleague whose wife is currently going through the same thing but in Spain and at Malaga and she is receiving exceptional care. In fact her care is being covered very quickly. As I stated mine has been going on for 3 months and I was classed as an urgent case at the beginning.

I have an appointment in 2 weeks when they should have details from the path lab.

I know its easier said than done but ask questions, unfortunately, a lot of time I went to the appointments on my own and so many things were going round in my head that I wished I had asked.

At the Xanit Hospital the team spoke very good English but I am aware that at both Costa Del Sol and Malaga they do employ interpreters to assist all English ex-pats.

Good Luck for next week and I hope all goes well.

susana46

Hiya
Yes if they are doing an ultrasound guided biopsy they have a pretty good idea if it looks like cancer or not. They will do a report on what they can see as well as sending the specimin off to path lab. so they may be able to give you an indication there & then, they did with me.

De nada! Dont worry about asking questions.
Sue
x