Living with Secondry Breast cancer day in north East

Hi Everyone from the North East. I don’t know if you are aware but there is a Living with Secondry Breast cancer day in Middlesbrough on Thursday 24th of July starting at 10 am and finishing at 45.30 at the thistle Hotel. There are only 6 women booked on and I’m sure there are morewomen than that in the North east. I went on this day last year and found it really beneficial especially talking to other women in the same boat as me. If you are interested then you can book a place by calling Melanie on 08450771893. there is a follow up day on Thursday 18th of sept. get booking.

If you live further away and would find it difficult gettting ther for 10am then they can arrange accomodation the night before at the hotel.
Maddison xx

Isn’t anyone interested???

Maddison

I would be very interested but live in Surrey and am working on the Wednesday - otherwise would consider coming up the day before as you suggested Maddison.

Any chance of one “down south”??

K

Hi Kay

The session after this one will be held in Portsmouth on 23rd September, following that it’s in Birmingham on the 9th October. The following link will take you to the web page with containing this information:

breastcancercare.org.uk/content.php?page_id=9896

Best wishes
Lucy

Thanks Lucy - hopefully can make (work allowing) the session in Portsmouth. K