375900posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London meet on 20th March

Jennywren

Re: London meet on 20th March

I should be OK to come now as have got chemo app for 9.00 on 20th (well that is, as long as they will give it to me - they wouldn't this morning - neutropenic...) so I think I can class myself as a 'definite' now.

Jenny

magsi

Hi Caroline
Hope I am not butting in but I 'live' on the central line so from Paddington the easiest way is Bakerloo Line (brown) to Oxford Circus and then Central Line (red) east bound. All trains then go through St Pauls which is the fourth stop from oxford circus.
There is a good website TFL (transport for London) which will give you times of trains and journey times.
Have a good day out.
M x

KatherineM

Shall we book a table on monday?

Caroline- it would be great if you can come - have a look at the cafe rouge website, its at condor house st pauls,

Cathyx

KatieP

Hi Caroline
It would be great to see you, St Pauls is on the Central Line, I can't remember which line Paddington is on but you will need to change, the restaurant is a short 5 minute walk from the tube. Do we need to book a table as our numbers are growing?
Kathryn

carolinew

I would like to come to this if I could please?
I am not sure where it is as I never come up to London.
As long as I don't have any more after effects from the chemo next week please can you put me down.
I would be coming in to Paddington Station so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.
Caroline

Kay123

So good news and not so good. Will miss you Dawn - feel it's ages since I've seen you. Can't believe Jack is going to swimming lessons!

Current list therefore is

Me
KatieP
KatherineM
Dippykate
JaneRA
Ripley
Jacksy (?)
Manon (?)
Gill23 (?)
Jennywren(?)
jaynemh (?)

Kay x

dm1968

Hi All

Sadly I cannot make 20th, as take Jack swimming every Friday morning now, he missed out so much in 2007, then am trying to make up for it, and cos he was 2 when he started swim, it is a bit of an uphill struggle, and so dont like to miss a session to be honest.

Hopefully I will make one soon, but Thursdays or Tuesdays (apart from Herceptin Tuesdays) are best for me really.

Really sorry I will miss yet another meet though.

Lots of love
Dawn
xx

manon

I'd like to join if possible - I'll check my diary and see if I can take that day off.

x

Manon

ripley

Now that my Herceptin days have finally changed I can make a meet. I'd would love to join you all, so please count me in too.

x

Kay123

Sounds good. So we now have

Me
KatieP
KatherineM
Dippykate
JaneRA
Jacksy (?)
dm1968 (?)
Gill23 (?)
Jennywren(?)
jaynemh (?)

jaynemh

Hi all
i might be able to come - at moment friday is treatment day but weekly chemo should be over - need to get schedule for bone stuff and herceptain ( scan and onc appointment will be fixed this week - so hopefully ...will confirm as son as i know...if thats ok, jayne

Jennywren

I would love to come and meet you guys but I am not sure if this may not be a chemo day for me. Having said that, with advance warning I may be able to book it for early on and then get a train down (hospital is only down the road from the station then 45 mins into London). So can you add me as a ? and I will do my best to arrange things to suit.

Jenny
x

Kay123

London meet on 20th March

Thought it might be useful to post in this new section about the planned meet in London on Friday 20th March. It's been discussed for some time on the long Liver Secondaries thread but not sure everyone will have seen it.

Think the plan is to meet at Cafe Rouge near St Pauls late morning and then have lunch. Can't remember who has definitely confirmed (apologies to any I have forgotten) but think it is

Me
KatieP
KatherineM
Dippykate
JaneRA
Jacksy (?)
dm1968 (?)
Gill23 (?)

Any more??

K x