Looking for advice... Not convinced with what my docs said

Hi I’m looking for some advice I’ve noticed a few changes to my right breast over the last few weeks… My areola has got bigger & it looks a bit puffy at times, my nipple gets a little sensitive & stings I’ve got little red “bug like bite” at the inner side of the breast - the next part may sound silly but when i get the Chill’s the hair follicles stand on end & are extremely noticeable but when it goes away. My nipples are sometimes different colours but then be the same colour… I have been to my doc 2x and he’s examined me & said my Breasts look healthy but i was still so worried so he referred me to the breast clinic at the hospital & the breast doc said the same thing that I’ve nothing to worry about & that he thinks i may need therapy due to me still not being happy with what they are saying… I’m still totally not convinced & I’m so worried im case they have missed something… Can anyone please gibe me some advise thanks

Hi

Im not sure if you realise but your post is in the secondaries part of the forum. This is absolutely fine as we have all obviously had primary BC as well but for most of us it would have been some time ago and therefore we are dealing with slightly different treatment options and decisions. If you go to the homepage of the forum there are sections there which you can post on and you will then connect with ladies experiencing similar anxieties.p who can help. Wishing you the best of luck.

Nicky

Aww thanks I’ve never posted anything like this so wasn’t really sure that i was doing thanks.