cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for large cup /small band bra

4 REPLIES 4
Ordinarymoose

Re: Looking for large cup /small band bra

Thanks for taking the time to respond Sheila.  I should have said that I had a fitting at Bravissimo as well. They did come up with one possibility, but it gave a more pointy shape than I am really comfortable with - my Madonna days are behind me I'm afraid...!

Ordinarymoose

Thanks for that Jo - I'll take a look...

smelltheroses

Hi ordinarymoose

Just wondering if you have had a look at Bravissimo?  I haven't had a mastectomy but I do wear their bras and have small back/large cup.  Lots of choice.

Good luck.

Sheila

Jo_BCC

Hi ordinarymoose

Sorry you haven't had any replies from your fellow forums users as yet, but while you are waiting I have put for you below the link to BCC's publication 'A confident choice' which I hope you find helpful.

http://www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/treatment-side-effects/confident-choice-breast-pros...

Take care,

Jo, Moderator

Ordinarymoose

Looking for large cup /small band bra

Hi - I was diagnosed 12 years ago and had a mastectomy, no reconstruction.  I've been through a number of prostheses over the years but currently find myself with a Trulife size 12.  Nice prosthesis but am really struggling to find a bra to fit - as am proportionately small across the back.  Am currently wearing a 32G bra by Fantasie, which doesn't really do the job.  I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for really full cup bras (nothing fancy / lacy / pocketed) for small band/large cup size?  Have had fittings in both John Lewis and M&S with no joy at all.  Am starting to think that sports bras are my only option, but would be grateful for any other avenues to try.  Thanks in advance.....x