Looking for large cup /small band bra

Hi - I was diagnosed 12 years ago and had a mastectomy, no reconstruction.  I’ve been through a number of prostheses over the years but currently find myself with a Trulife size 12.  Nice prosthesis but am really struggling to find a bra to fit - as am proportionately small across the back.  Am currently wearing a 32G bra by Fantasie, which doesn’t really do the job.  I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for really full cup bras (nothing fancy / lacy / pocketed) for small band/large cup size?  Have had fittings in both John Lewis and M&S with no joy at all.  Am starting to think that sports bras are my only option, but would be grateful for any other avenues to try.  Thanks in advance…x

Hi ordinarymoose

Sorry you haven’t had any replies from your fellow forums users as yet, but while you are waiting I have put for you below the link to BCC’s publication ‘A confident choice’ which I hope you find helpful.

www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/treatment-side-effects/confident-choice-breast-prostheses-bras-clothes-after-surgery-bcc123

Take care,

Jo, Moderator

Hi ordinarymoose

Just wondering if you have had a look at Bravissimo?  I haven’t had a mastectomy but I do wear their bras and have small back/large cup.  Lots of choice.

Good luck.

Sheila