Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my cancer friend

14 REPLIES 14
bud932

Re: Lost my cancer friend

hi

just want to pass on my condolences. When someone dies we all feel it here as all in the same boat of uncertainty. Im 45 and was diagnosed with a triple neg breast cancer in july 08. I have a young son of 11 and i count every day as a blessing. You will find strength from within.

love to you

Gail xxx

she

Muddy

I am so, so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.

Why does this bloody disease always take the good ones - it is just too cruel.

Sending you a big hug and also sending peace to her family. I'm sure her boys will grow up with lots of lovely stories about their mummy. I'm just going to go through and give my baby boy a big hug.

God bless xxx

dm1968

Muddy

Am so sorry to hear the loss of your friend, and she was so young and it is absolutely devasting for her family and friends and esp her 2 little boys.

It does bring it home to us how vulnerable we are. I always wonder when my time is going to come and know how quick things can change and it really devastates me as I too have young children like your friend, although I am older.

Big hugs to you and condolences to your friends family.

Love
Dawn
xx

Lenny

just want you to know muddy how special you are for loving and caring so much.... be kind to yourself won't you . my love and prayers are with you and your friends family,

take care,

lenny
xxxx

BoneyL

So sorry to hear of your loss, I feel for you and your friend's family as all future Christmases will be tinged with sadness at the loss of someone they and you loved dearly. This is such a cruel world at times.

Wishing you happier times in 2010.

Linda

celeste

So very sorry to hear this. There seems to be an awful lot of losses on the site at the moment. Thinking of you and your friends family - may she rest in peace

jaynemh

muddy - so sorry to hear this - thinking of you and your friend....jayne x

muffett

Your right lifes not fair! I,m so sorry for your loss, at such a young age, it should not be..... take care my thoughts and prayers are with you, and you will cope with this, keep on the forum you will get all the support you need. luv muffett xxx

rhapsodyangel

So sorry to hear of another life lost...

Thinking of you and all her family and friends...

Theresa x

Jane

Hi Muddy

I am so sorry for the loss and send you love. I reently lost my friend too and I totally understand the feeling when will it happen to me and my family.There are no comforting words but you are in my thoughts.

Much love

Jane x

Daisy_do

Life is unfair at times and we must look to the best memories of our loved ones. My mother and father died when I too was young and I still have the memories they left behind. I grew strong as my mother had passed on what she knew and that was love. Love is all we have.

God bless you and your friend and her family.

xxx

debs

sorry to hear your news, love and prayers to you and your friends family xx

belinda

What sad news, much too young, much too soon.
Thinking of your friend's husband and their young sons..and you too Muddy..x

KatieF

So sorry for your loss muddy - there's no sense is there....

(((hug)))

Katie x

muddy2

Lost my cancer friend

I am gutted. My friend died on 27th Dec leaving behind two adorable boys aged 8 and 4. She was only 34. I feel so sad and empty. I have secondary cancer too and in away am mourning not just her but also knowing my own future is not secure.
Her husband feels she is in Heaven but feels robbed of a wonderful wife and devoted mother,
Life is so cruel and yet bad people seem to sail through it - life is not fair.

Muddy
XX