Lump again but different this time

Hello, I’m new here but this isn’t a new situation for me. Been 3 times before with lumps so I know the procedure but it certainly doesn’t make it any less stressful. All previous lumps have been small, roundish but this time much more of a large mass near an existing lump.
apointment with dr who examined me the last time next week. Isn’t it odd how you suddenly feel odd sensations in arm etc. then breast gets sore as you constantly check!

Hello and welcome to the Breast Cancer Care discussion forums. Sorry you haven’t had any replies to your post as yet. Please do give the BCC Helpline a call if it would help to talk to someone in confidence, they can offer information and emotional support, Tel. 0808 800 6000. Lines reopen on Monday morning at 9am (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm and Sat 10am-2pm).

With best wishes,

Anna, BCC Moderator

Hi and welcome I hope this is another cyst Hun… I’m waiting and it’s a nightmare!! Your correct in saying everything else hurts as my neck,arms and back been hurting and I’m reading too much into all symptoms… Take care Emma x