Lump unable or see during ultrasound but seen on mammogram and visible when standing

I noticed a lump on my left Breast about 12 days ago. The doctor was able to see and feel it when I was sitting up however when she examined me while I was lying down she seemed to have an issue finding it. You can clearly see the lump when I’m sitting and have my arm raised. I had a mammogram and a ultrasound the other day and they could see it on the mammogram but they were having problems locating it when I had the ultrasound. It was so strange that it like disappeared when I was laying down. They didn’t say anything about having a biopsy done but they are sending me to see the Breast surgeon on Wednesday. I’m thinking they may just remove it without doing a biopsy. I am a little concerned that it may be cancerous because of some other strange symptoms I am having. I have noticed that I seem to be getting a lot of bruises lately one of which started as a cut turned into a bruise the bruise went away in a few days but now is reappeared. I know I didn’t bump in to anything. It’s also in a spot that is pretty hard to bang against something and is in the same exact spot. Completely surrounding the pretty much healed cut. I have also noticed that my urine has had a strange odor for a little while. At 1st I thought it was a urinary track infection but I have no other symptoms of that and have had a urinalysis that came back negative. Even if I drink a lot of water it still has the odor. We have also noticed that I have lost a lot of weight over the last few months. These are all symptoms I have read that people have noticed. At 1st I thought it was all due to stress but I have been dealing with the same issues concerning my house for 17 months and everything is getting easier to deal with.
I’m not sure if this is just me over analyzing or if they are actually related to the lump. Has anyone ever had the same types of issues?

Good luck with your appointment ,hope you get some re-assurance .Vast majority of lumps are not sinister in nature hopefully yours will be too.Jill.