Lump under scar!

I wonder if any one can help me.I’m had 1st mx in jan 2011 found I had 2 tumours and I’m also triple neg too. Followed by 6 x FEC and 18 radiotherpy sessions. Put on tamoxifen for ER + tumour. In dec 2011 had risk reduction mx on left side followed by my ovaries and tubes being removed in sept2012. I’ve been taken off tamoxifen and put on arimedex. At weekend I found a pea like lump near my scar on right side ( risk reduction side). I’m going next Wednesday for a scan etc, but my question is can it come back as a lump in the breast area. And if so does that mean its a new growth and can be treated like last time chemo etc. or is it a lot more serious than that.
I know some might say I’m jumping the gun, but having all information helps me cope. It’s the unknown and not being I control that I find the hardest to deal with
Thanks
Bluedragonfly x

Sorry I can’t answer your questions, but like to bump it so other women who can answer it see your post. Worrying time is the worst nearly, isn’t it?!

Hugs 3N3 xx

HI
Sorry you haven’t had a reply. I also have found a pea sized lump under my scar from lumpectomy. I know this can happen sometimes due to scar tissue. I’m having mine checked next week. I guess you should get it checked too. Good luck, sorry I can’t be of much help. xx

I too have been down this road, I didn’t find a lump as can’t bear to touch scar but on my first check up with surgeon he found I by his prodding and referred me for ultra sound saying at same time he wasn’t overly concerned but just to be certain. Was horrid more waiting and felt I was back to square 1 again. However ultra sound didn’t reveal anything worrying at least for the time being. Good luck try not to worry too much as scar tissue is very common x