cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumpectomy

3 REPLIES 3
Tw211

Re: Lumpectomy

So sorry to hear of your pain. Mine has subsided, finally. Still getting used to the side effects of Tamoxifen. I hope your get resolution for pain AS WELL as good results. Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Take care 🙂

angel77

hi tw211 . i had my lumpectomy on 22nd april. im due to get my results tomorrow . but im in a lot of pain with my breast it feels like its got worse and not better .. im going to ak the surgeon to look at it tomoz as im fed up of not sleeping due to pain and bein so uncomfortable x

Jo_BCC

Hi TW211

I'm sorry to hear you're still having pain.  If you would like to give our helpline team a ring they'll be able to talk to you about this in confidence.  Calls are free 0808 800 6000 lines open weekdays 9-5 and Sat 10-2

Take care,

Jo, Moderator

Tw211

Lumpectomy

I had a lumpectomy March 5th and the pain was minimal. However, my breast seems to be getting more sensitive and painful as days go by. I guess I assumed it would feel better, definitely not worse. I went for post op visit and began hormone therapy and I am good to go until mammogram in January. To be blunt, I am at the end of my rope with this. I've been poked, prodded, wired and bruised and I am thrilled to be done for a while. Has anyone experienced pain after feeling good after a lumpectomy? Thanks 🙂