Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lung Nodule

3 REPLIES 3
Bluesky123

Re: Lung Nodule

Hi Ruby and Lucy,

Thanks for the replies 🙂

I've gone goggle eyed with google this weekend and have found some information - a nodule on a lung can be a mucous blcoked bronchus!

It doesn't mean that this is what it is, I'd like to know for definite still, but at least I've seen it written somewherethat it's a possibility.

Feeling a little better 🙂

Lucy_BCC

Hi Macky

I am sorry to read that you are so worried, our helpliners are on hand today if it would help to talk things through, lines are open 10-2 on 0808 800 6000

Also open weekdays 9-5

Take care
Lucy BCC

Ruby1

Hi Macky

I really feel for you with the not knowing and having the knowledge as well.  When I was diagnosed there was something on my liver which they were going to biopsy but decided it was too small to.  I didn't realise the significance of it at the time but now realise what this could have meant.  I was re-scanned to see if it had changed after chemo but it hadn't and i was told it was probably a collection of blood vessels.  I know of a few people who've had things show up and they turn out not to be anything to do with the cancer.  It's really hard though the not knowing and having to wait and there's not anything I can say to help allay your fear.  Hugs 

Ruby 

Bluesky123

Lung Nodule

Hello,

I have ILC, had mastectomy and SNB, 1 x node affected so has ANC and CT scan. All other axillary nodes were clear, but CT scan showed a basal nodule.

This has completely blown me away.

The team and oncologist say it looks like a mucous blocked bronchus due to the shape of it but obviously that isn't definite and I'm really not coping with more uncertainty, having had the last 2 months of tests, scans, results. They say they will monitor it which means another CT scan after chemotherapy, that's months away.

I'm thinking the worst, that this is a metastasis, meaning I have secondary cancer, which I'm terrified of.

I can't believe I have to wait some 6 months to find out.

Has anyone else had a nodule on a lung, and were you told what it was?