I'm sure someone will be along soon to answer your question here, but just to let you know the helpline staff will be only too happy to talk to you about this. Don't hestitate in giving them a call.
Hi, I'm looking for some advice please. I was diagnosed with a local recurrence last July and have had further surgery and radiotherapy. A PET-CT scan showed enlarged lymphs in my axilla, chest and abdomen but since the scan was taken just after radiotherapy they advised I wait 3 months, when i would have a CT scan. The results today still show my nodes to be enlarged, the largest being 15mm. The consultant hadn't been able to speak to the radiologist when he saw me today (not sure why) but I'm wondering whether I should be asking for a biopsy?
If anyone can reassure me, or has had a similar experience, up it would be good to hear from you. Just feeling a little anxious!