Lymphedema

Hi Everyone 

My mother was diagnosed with Ca Breast in April 2016 after going through Breast Conservation Surgery, 6 cycles of chemotherapy and 28 of radiation she will have to fight lymphedema for a literally long time ( may be lifetime). I have no words to tell whoever is reading this post that I really feel indebted of this site as someone who is from a country like India where cancer is a BIG TABOO not to mention if breast comes in the scene the whole tabooness goes to a different level. Right from the beginning of her treatment till today I got every kind of help I wanted without asking a single question in any forum but today I am here for the help of all the beautiful people out there, everywhere. I have to buy a compression machine preferably a 4 chamber one. Can anyone tell me things I should look for while buying one and some good companies which manufacture these expensive things . I live in India and I am not having a lot of money with me so I am looking for something cheapest and best.

love from India

PS- My mother has just  asked me to thank you guys again :slight_smile:

Hi Bravo2062,

Thank you for sharing your story. I am sure some of our users will be along to share their experiences and show their support soon. 

In the meantime you can always post on our Ask the Nurse board or call our helpline on 0808 800 6000, who will be able to talk you through any questions you have and offer a friendly ear. The opening hours are below:

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Late opening Wednesday, 9am-7pm
Saturday, 9am-1pm

Best wishes, 

Bonita 

Hello dear friends

To treat lymphedema, you can visit my site:sarliclinic.ir/

My clinic, is  the best Treatment Center for lymphedema in Iran…