Lymphoedema and breast cancer session

Hi, all

Anyone else going to this session in Manchester on 11 Nov?? It’s at the St Thomas Centre in Ardwick Green. Half day, 10 'til 12. I may even nip into town later on :slight_smile:

Good luck to us all.
Maureen xx

Thought I’d bump this as there are a few threads on lympho at present. The session is within walking distance of Piccadilly train station.

Maureen xx

Hi Maureen – Yes, I’ll see you at the St Thomas Centre for the lymphoedema session, and let’s “do lunch” afterwards in town?

Marilyn x

I will also be there, providing the trains are on time - see you both on Tuesday

Fran

Hi Fran – looking forward to meeting you!

Marilyn x

Hi, Marilyn and Fran

Looking forward to meeting you both tomorrow. Sounds like a plan to do lunch - after all, we’ll need feeding up after a strenuous session!

Maureen xx

Thanks BCC for a very informative session today in Manchester – hopefully my increased understanding about lymphoedema will galvanise me into being a bit more commited to all the activities involved in coping with it: massage, exercise, skin goo, etc. And when I got home, there in the post were my new one-size-smaller compression sleeves from the lymphoedema nurse at Christie’s, ready for me to redouble my efforts at dealing with this annoying condition. Finally, it was lovely to meet Granny Scouse & Chukki – and the rest of the participants.

Marilyn x

Yes, thank you BCC. Very informative session. Looking forward to the Sheffield session next week.

Marilyn and Chukki, two great ladies with big personalities. Very nice to meet you both, and the other ladies I spoke to whose names went in one ear and out the other. Like you, Marilyn, I’ll get back into the routine now - I hope! Sorry we didn’t do lunch but I was jiggered, absolutely jiggered.

Good luck to us all.
Maureen xx

I too echo the thanks for providing such a great session.

Marilyn and Maureen it was very nice to meet you both but sorry that there was not more time to talk, but I’m sure our paths will cross again.

Take care and good luck

Fran