cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MARCHING together

Highlighted

Re: MARCHING together

Hi

I was hesitating about using this thread for what I'm about to ramble on about, but this is where I feel most comfortable so here goes.

I can't stop crying. All the time. Everywhere I go. I don't feel particularly sad, but the tears won't stop. It's like being a crazy woman. Sobbed all the way to work on the bus, when I sorted out my plan for the day with my line manager, even now while I'm typing this. Nothing is particularly upsetting me, everything's trundling along as it should be. No issues at work except for being tired at the end of the shift.

What do I do apart from bulk buy tissues and drink loads of water for rehydration? I feel ridiculous.

Not looking for sympathy as none needed, I don't feel sad. 

Anyone else had this sort of reaction?

Love

Rose xx

Highlighted

Hi all

Good news, I now have a date for BRCA gene test, next Thursday. Then it will be a month before I get the result. Feeling much better today, went for a good walk and had my hair done, looking very swish !!! Rating out for the first time tonight since my episode so looking forward to it. Will be careful what I order but it won't be chicken, I'm sick of it. 🐓🐓🐓🐓 all have a good weekend. Francine xx
Highlighted

Hi all,
Sharon it's good to hear of your friends support which is so important. My mom passed Jan 1, 2013 and I miss her too. We lived together since my dad passed in '05. I'm grateful for spending that time together with her. My condolences to you and all who have lost their moms.
Francine the massage sounds wonderful! Glad you too are finding such great support.
Rose I'm to start hormone therapy early June and I hope it goes well. Each stage has been scary for me.
I'm back to work today and grateful for it. Looking for a sense of normal! Still using burn cream and ibuprofen.
Have a great day everyone,
Sue
Highlighted

Evening ladies.
Had my first counselling session today which I must say I found very helpful. Offloaded a lot of stuff that I haven't been able to with family or friends. Didn't realise that I'm also entitled to some free complementary treatment too so have booked myself in for s massage and some healing! Have an open mind about the latter. Have noticed the Anastrazole side effects starting to kick in sfter a week of taking it. Hot flushes and joint pains, especially in my feet. Still i expected this so am ready with the paracetamol. Still waiting to hear when I will have my endoscopy and BRCA test. It's the usual nervy waiting time, which we all find so hard to take. Sharon, sorry to hear you're feeling low. I think of my mum a lot now, she passed away in 1991, and can hear her voice and the things she used to day to me - never stand when you can sit, don't go upstairs empty handed etc. Makes me smile. You're never too old to miss yout mum. Anyway, OH msde me laugh today when he asked about wearing'chicken fillets' when you've had a mx. I said that frozen ones gave you a better shape and he was very baffled as to how you stopped them defrosting in your bra! Poor chap, don't know what article he'd been reading! Daughter and I tried to keep a straight face but failed and ended up crying with laughter. He wasn't too amused, lol. Sleep tight all. X Francine
Highlighted

Thanks ladies 🙂

Met an old friend for lunch today and had a catch-up. She lost her Mother a couple of years before me and we ended up having a quiet weep over coffee and cake as we swapped happy memories of them. I have nothing but the fondest memories of my Mother (I even miss the tellings off she used to give me!) and it was good to share them and to be a listening ear for her too.  Received a beautiful bouquet today from another friend so I'm feeling loved and supported. 

Lynne I've just seen your news re having BRCA gene on the other thread and really don't know what to say. How are you doing now the shock has worn off a bit?  Do you have a care plan in place yet?  Do let us know how you are doing and if I can help in anyway at all just let me know.  

Rose, will cross all fingers, toes and bendy bits that the new brand of Tamoxifen is an improvement.  We need to get you properly fit and well again ahead of the Neil Diamond outing - you can't be expected to shake your bits if they are hurting! Woman LOL

Love to all

xx

Sharon

PS friend I met today was the same one I went to Riverdance with 20 years ago and we were reminiscing about that which lead to some hilarious Irish dancing attempts as we left the restaurant.  Wonder if we ever truly grow up, inside I still feel about 22!

Highlighted

Dear Sharon,

I was so sorry to read that you have been feeling a bit low.  Its no wonder with it only being 2yrs since your dear mum passed away.

I lost my mum too, but many years ago, I still think of her and miss her, after all we only get one mum.

Hope you start to feel a little happier soon.

Take care,

Lynne xxx

Highlighted

PS Went to a different pharmacy and got another brand. I'll see how this one goes xx
Highlighted

Hi Sharon

I'm sorry you're sad. This must be a difficult time for you, as you must be already feeling fragile without taking into account the anniversary. 

I've got a happy/sad occasion coming up. My late friend's husband is flying over next week from the USA to visit her family in Bucks. He'll be driving up to Yorkshire to see me, first time I'll have seen him since my BC diagnosis, 2nd time since she died. He's such a lovely man, and has been so supportive to me while dealing with his own very raw grief.

We have none of those courses here. Nearest place is Leeds, and that's a bit of a hike (50+ miles each way). 

Enjoy Riverdance! I shall be stalking Neil Diamond through the streets of Birmingham in July. That's if his famous feet ever actually walk along streets!

Hope you cope ok with the family reunion. I'm sure your dad will understand any tears.

Love

Rose xx

Highlighted

Rose, I read your post on another thread about your Tamoxifen woes and I'm so sorry you're still suffering. Does it make a big enough impact on your survival chances to try replacing it with a different drug or would you want to stop the hormone treatment altogether?  Definitely worth a chat with your Oncologist I agree.  

Hope they manage to sort it out for you

xx

Sharon

Highlighted

Hi ladies, sorry to have gone all quiet on you 🙂

Wish I could say it was because I've been busy with the job search or honing my trolloping technique but actually I haven't done much at all for the last few days other than potter around feeling a bit sad.  It's the second anniversary of my much loved Mum's death in a few days time and I'm missing her terribly. Feeling a bit sorry for my poor Dad too who has done a great job of picking himself up and getting on with life but is physically very frail and I feel a bit guilty that I haven't spent as much time with him as I would have liked since the cancer diagnosis.  Still, I'm visiting him the weekend after next as it co-incides with a family birthday and will do my best not to blub all over him (he's very 'stiff upper lipped' and hasn't found the BC stuff easy at all; he can't really deal with any obvious signs of emotion and used to leave my mother to deal with that sort of thing).  So, I'm just feeling a bit quiet-ish but very grateful I haven't got work issues to deal with yet, not surprised you're all having a hard time with it and hope it settles for you quickly but I suspect that others just aren't capable of understanding the impact that BC can have (and for their sakes, let's hope they never do)

I mentioned on another thread that I went to the 'Look Good, Feel Better' course yesterday and thought it was marvellous.  It's all about skin care and make-up and was just so uplifting and life affirming, the volunteers, who are professional makeup artists, made it special and the other ladies were a joy to be with. Watching women who have gone through months of chemo get their makeovers and the delight on their faces as they recognised themselves as beautiful again made me want to weep with happiness.  So worth going along if you can.

I've arranged to go to the new version of River Dance in Hammersmith next week and looking forward to that. I went to the original many years ago and watching the entire audience attempt the dance along the high street as we left was a sight to behold and STILL makes me laugh when I think about it.  Roll on the good times!  

Love to all

xx

Sharon

Highlighted

Rose,
You can visit me anytime! When I had my outburst it's because I believe we all have been through so much. Here, we understand! Never feel bad!
Love,
Sue
Highlighted

Cheryl, if you find those t shirts, I want one too, but mine would have to say it's the left one!
I feel like a spare wheel at work, trying to slot into a place where they've got along without me for the last 6 months. My confidence is at an all-time low, so I cry a lot, which makes me feel and look stupid. I can see the eyes rolling and "She's all clear now, what's with the dramatics?" I may be imagining that, though.Had a couple of refresher courses since I got back which have helped, bit when I toddle off after 4 hours of trying to put my heart and soul into my work, I'm exhausted,and they don't see that.

Sue, I've spent a fair bit of time in your lovely country. My best friend, who sadly passed from BC last July, moved over there to marry a guy in South Jersey several years ago, so I used to go stay every year. Also have friends in Philly. I hope one day to travel over there again, but I guess the cost of insurance would price me out for the time being.

Francine, good to hear you sounding chirpy! Have a wonderful weekend with your daughter!

Sharon, you little trollop, you're being very quiet. Been "busy"???!!!

Love to all, sorry about the moaning, I blame the Tamoxifen moodswings!

Rose xx

Highlighted

Hi all!
Francine I must say I have been sleeping in my recliner since Jan. And I too have these sudden Rip Van Winkle naps! Oh another thing the unsuspecting meltdowns as yesterday morning I had one when I went for a bone scan. I said I was 1000% sure I'm not pregnant and still he had to have me take a pregnacy test prior to being injected with radiation! Confirmed not prego! My blessing was hearing already the results are good!
Oh also, how do I get this far and not know what WLE stands for?
One day ladies I hope to hop the pond, but my fear of flying, then of course I think of a boat...and then thought of rogue waves! Lolol.
My husband passed in '08 but I remember (in the 90's) talking about visiting England. We would go check out Abbey Road for me and he wanted to tour, apparently tours that would allow digs, at castles for ancient coins. He loved metal detecting! I must figure it out one day!
The Southeast Sunshine Coast sounds lovely!
Enjoy your evening ladies! Here it's 2:45pm.
Sue 🙂
Highlighted

Sleep tight ladies, apart from Sue of course when it's early evening I suppose. I'm of course now wide awake, as I've done my usual trick of falling asleep in the chair for2 hours.. Call me Rip Van Winkle! OH has got used to me dropping off in mid sentence, lol. Have started to work again in my business snd it's lovely to have some sense of normality again. I start my counselling sessions on Thursday which I still feel tather iffy about. I'm not really a person who's in to that sort of thing but then BC and DB (dodgy bowel!) has changed me a lot. I'm starting to have doubts about the mx decision for the DCIS. Should I try another WLE I wonder first? The last thing I need is another big op. Looking forward to seeing my daughter this weekend. I've alerted the local power station and water authority so they can increase suppy to my house. Never known anyone who takes so long in the shower and who can leave every light on at the same time. 🚿🚿💡💡hugs to all x Francine
Highlighted

Evening all, francine lovely to hear you are back on normal food and hope that you are starting to feel a bit better? Well done suebeehoney and you must definitely come and visit. I can offer the South east coast, or the Sunshine Coast as it's known (although clearly today it had forgotten that as i am under a blanket with the heating on !!. My garden could do with some tic Sharon so if you fancy an puting down south!! Hope you wore gardening gloves....I have done 3/4 sessions on the moving forward course and the input on lymphodema unsettled me a bit, but the programme is really good and it has been great to see ladies face to face, they are all nice but it would have been good if we could have gone together. Work is tougher than I thought, am going to get a t shirt which on the front says it's the right breast and on the back, it's not contagious!!! but on the plus side I have so much to be grateful for ....so,love and hugs x x
Highlighted

Hi Francine,
English countryside and tea sounds wonderful! You would think I would be not afraid of flying after this but...maybe...we shall see. I would love to raise a teacup to us being fit!
McCartney and West odd combo really! No idea how that happened. He should have sang was my disappointment.
Hope you are doing well and getting stronger daily. Eggs are a great protein and start! 🙂
Sounds like a keeper in the OH department, that he's trying!
I'm still using my burn cream and I'm to start work this week parttine.
Wishing everyone health and recovery,
Sue

Highlighted

Morning ladies from sunny Rutland, smallest county in England. Have treated myself to scrambled eggs on toast this morning, have to cook it myself as I can't stand the white stringy bits that the OH always leaves in. Poor chap he tries his best! You'd think with it all going on, stringy eggs would be the last thing to worry about but one has to have some standards lol.

Sue you really are a Paul McCartney fan! Have you heard the record he's done with Rihanna and Kanye West? How he ended ip doing that I don't know! We'll all very much in to our music as a family, even at our ripe old age! Daughter is in the music business. Music is a great comfort to me when I'm feeling low. Now Mrs, you have battled through such a hard time with great courage, so flying should not be a fear to you. I'm inviting you to come and pay me a visit when we are both fit and you will love it here. Very english countryside and lovely places to have afternoon tea!

Sharon, how lovely that you are enjoying all the lovely normal things in life, like gardening. The sort of things we take used to take for granted before BC entered our lives. Hope you're having a lovely day out with friends. You deserve it. Any handsome hunk on the horizon that you can be a trollop with,!? 😄😄 Hugs to all. Francine xx
Highlighted

Hi ladies,
I'ld love to host you Francine! I'm jealous you went to a concert. I have seen Paul and Ringo separately. Once I had nineteen tickets for McCartney until I sat in the front row!

Sharon, I'm thrilled and amazed to be done! Stay happy and enjoy your days!

Hugs!
Highlighted

Evening all,

Woohoo Suebee, you're done!  Phew, bet you're relieved to have all the radiation treatment over and done with 🙂

Fuffs glad to hear you're feeling a bit brighter today although I'm sure you must still be feeling terribly anxious and frightened.  Lots of rest and relaxation needed I think so you're in the best possible position for the next bit of treatment.  I have to say I am just overwhelmed with admiration for how you are handling this, you're amazing!

I'm having one of those glorious days where nothing particularly special is happening but I'm just unbelievably happy and loving everything and everybody.  Spent a big chunk of the day gardening and pottering around and I've even managed to get slightly sunburnt (shh! don't tell the radiotherapy bods that I was out without any suncream!).  Supper cooking and a restful evening before a day out with some friends tomorrow.  Hate to be all Pollyanna-ish but life just seems even better than ever now.

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend

xx

Sharon

Highlighted

Hi Sue

I thought you may be an American cousin! Interested to know if breast cancer treatment in the USA is the same as here. As soon as I'm fit, i'll be on the plane to you! Been to America several times and had a very nice break in Chicago. New York is one of the places I haven't been to but would love to go. We've just started our vinyl record collection up again and bought Seargent Pepper. I'd forgotten a lot of the songs until I heard them again. I went to a Beatles concert when I was 11! I was a John Lennon fan myself. Don't know what I would have done without this forum and the support of others. You get such encouragement from ladies who have gone thro really difficult times but have got through it, like yourself. Sending you hugs across the pond!! Francine xx
Highlighted

Hi ladies. Hi Francine!
LOL you have me laughing about the bus...one thing BC won't take from us is our humour. I did the reconstruction surgery so I have expanders in (with some figure) and I'm awaiting the implant surgery (six months).

I am over in the USA but I love England ...never been there but a great Beatles fan all my life. I would love to visit but truly afraid to fly! I'm near Washington DC 45minutes out. I'm near Dulles Airport area. Get well and come visit me!

I am grateful for all the UK support here and the internet for finding you all. When I searched the internet I stumbled here gratefully! I'm also grateful for completing 28/28 recommended doses of radiation!!! I didn't think I would complete it! The support here is phenomenal.
Well wishes to everyone. Thank you.
Love,
Sue
Highlighted

Hi Sue
Well you've been through an amazing journey, utmost admiration for you. I have no hang upd about having a mx or double, as regards lack of boobs.
All my life I've had to carry around my size H boobs on a small frame which has given me bad problems with my shoulders and back. Now I'm not saying for one minute that losing them to BC is what I wanted (!) but being flat chested will not be as traumatic for me as for some ladies I don't think. Mind you, I might feel completely differently when it happens. One thing I've learned from this experience is that you never know when the meltdowns will hit you. Going braless will be a strange experience for me at 62 for sure! At least I might not knock myself out nearly when I run for a bus, lol. My surgeon won't operate until they have sorted out the problem with my tum and had the BRCA test result. As I haven't even had the test yet, it's going to be a couple of months I guess. Time to build up my strength hopefully. Have started my Anastrazole now so hoping I won't get any bad side effects to add to my woes. Where do you live by the way? Sending you hugs. Francine x
Highlighted

Wow Francine I'm sorry about your news! I had a double. Cancer is relentless. I'm Her2 positive and I feel that for a year I have tried to figure out by what the Drs meant that my cancer was Aggressive ...I do believe they meant a high statistic for return! My sister in law battled it for twenty years! Bless you. I wish you strength and love. You will recover!

Today will be my Last radiation! Its been a long part of my journey as my first day was back on 3/31.

I agree this BC is profound and changes us. Monday is my birthday I will be 51! I have battled my weight my whole life but with the kick in the butt from cancer I am truly eating healthy and losing weight! It only took nearly 51years! That is a gift from my cancer.

I opted for reconstruction so I have no nipples LOL and have another surgery for the implants still. I joked that I could go topless to the pool this summer because its only the nipples that need covering to be decent, right?! LOL.

In celebration of all this I want to have a bra burning party...as I don't need them now for the first time in my life! Liberating and cost effective! Oh yeah and needed at my age!

Wishing everyone love! And health!
Sue
Highlighted

Our eldest son is getting married in sept so that's my focus at the minute, started the year with such high hopes then all this crap hit us out of the blue but plenty to look forward too so onwards and upwards from now on! Xx
Highlighted

Too true. All the things I used to get wound up about seem ridiculous now. Nothing like BC to give you a sense of proportion! I'm just looking forward to being with both my sisters at Xmas, as older one is coming over from South Africa. It will be the first time we've all been together for several years. We have a combined age of 220 but are young at heart😞💃💃x Francine
Highlighted

Echoing all the good wishes and really hoping this awful thing is over for you as soon and as gently as possible xxxx
Highlighted

Lol bless him! This time last year I was looking forward to going on holiday, buying a new car and moaning about the dog moulting all over the house! What a difference a bloody year makes !!!! Good job we have no idea what's around the corner, this time next year we will all look back and think we did this 😀😀
Highlighted

Thank you ladies for your kind thoughts. You're such a great support. Slightly ironic to think that this time last year I was contemplating a boob reduction. Clearly you should be careful what you wish for! If I have a single mx, they will refer me for cosmetic surgery to reduce the other, think staggering around with one boob an H cup and nothing on the other could be interesting! Poor OH asked me where they put the nipple when they do the mx! He hadn't quite twigged that it goes with everything else, lol. So fancy a chicken korma, surely doesn't qualify as a proper curry?! Mind you if I eat any more chicken, I'll start clucking. 🐓🐓 xxfrancine
Highlighted

Oh Francine you have been through so much already it's so unfair that it's still not over for you, in your shoes I would be going for a double mastectomy, this bloody disease is a total nightmare but they will get you sorted and you have every right to feel gutted and upset, hang in there love xx
Highlighted

So so sorry Francine, totally frightening and miserable for you and OH and let's hope the endoscopy happens quickly so that doesn't delay things too much but in the meantime, take the very best care of yourself.

Love and warm hugs to you.  Don't lose the faith though, your fan club here will be ready to cheer you on every step of the way and you WILL get through this.

xx

Sharon

Highlighted

Oh my lovely, it is so unfair and you and OH have every right to have a mammoth snivel. Wish there was more we could do but as ever lots of love and hugs and thinking about loads. X x x x x x
Highlighted

Oh Francine, have that curry!!!  Not good news but it is going to be sorted and you will soon look back and think, what a lot of .... I have been through. Get strong and then this can be dealt with. Sending hugs, strength and curry aroma. Lol xxxxxxx

Highlighted

Evening all. Not so good results today. They found another large area of DCIS which they didn't expect and nor did I. We are now looking at single mastectomy and double if my BRAC1 test is positive. However, he wants me to recover from my recent stay in hospital before he would do any surgery. I'm still having pain in the top part of my tum so will be fast tracked for an urgent endoscopy. Oh joy! Feel gutted, if you excuse the pun, and me and OH had a bit of a snivel at the unfairness of it all but we're still battling on. Have to tell my daughter tonightwhich I'm not looking forward to. My sister in South Africa is worried sick so it won't be the news she wanted to hear either. Feel completely exhausted but just taking each day at a time. Have to start the Anastrazole immediately so another pill to add to the pile. Call me Mrs Tabletty, lol. I console myself with the thought that at least I'm not having chemo and lots of you are going thro worse than me. Francine xx
Highlighted

Morning all 🙂

Francine I just want to add my best wishes for today, hope you get good results and can move on to the next stage of the process (and perhaps celebrate with a Thai curry, bit easier to stomach than the Indian versions :D)  

Just a fleeting visit from me as I have to run around a bit today, but suffice to say that whilst my mini-date was perfectly pleasant, my inner trollop still hasn't come out to play Woman Sad Not from unwillingness on my part I might add as it wasn't MY courage that failed!  Ah well, plenty of time to put that plan into action I suppose (who am I kidding, I'm on a mission now, patience was never one of my virtues!)

Love to all

xx

Sharon

Highlighted

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Francine and praying you get a good result, you certainly deserve it after everything you've been through, look forward to hearing some good news from you! Xx Jo.
Highlighted

Thank you Pandorra. Praying for good results tomorrow. I think Sharon has eloped with a gorgeous man, Las Vegas perhaps, she's such a trollop, lol. Good luck to her. Haven't got the energy for any trollop like activities myself but you never know what the future will bring!! X Francine
Highlighted

Great to hear you are getting there Francine, that curry will be there for you when you are ready. Take it easy and wishing you lol xxx hope all good with you Sue, how many? No news from Sharon, do you think she has eloped?  Thought we would have been invited, or bridesmaids. Hope everyone doing ok, lol xxxxxx

Highlighted

Wow! Prayers to everyone struggling. I love the honest sharing. Time for me to count my blessings. I went today to radiation and they just had no problem extending me another appointment on Thursday for my missed one yesterday. Almost there!!!!
Highlighted

Good to hear from you again Francine. Seems like you've really been through it and I really hope you've turned the corner now. xx
Highlighted

Evening all. Yes it's me again! Still recovering slowly from my stay in hospital but improving. I no longer have to be within 10 yards of the toilet (!) but am now very bored with a bland diet. Oh for a good hot curry but methinks not a good idea at the moment. Going to the Breast Clinic on Thursday to get my results from the last WLE. Praying all is OK as my body is not up to another op at the moment. Been offered some counselling by Coping With Cancer Leicester and I'm going to take it. After all that's happened I could do with talking some things through. Poor OH has taken all the strain of it so far as well as keeping our business going. Big respect, after 40 Yrs of marriage I'm seeing a new side of him. Never too late it seems !! Love to all you lovely ladies. Xx Francine
Highlighted

Good luck Sharon, enjoy. You know the bit where they say ' show us your white bits', well you just strip right off and wow. I use St Tropez as I find it lasts so long and looks good. Not at moment though as need skin to heal properly. Doing my legs only. Anyone going over the 15 sessions which I  had needs a medal! Stay strong! Well, hope everyone ok and once again, Sharon enjoy! Lol xxxxxx

Highlighted

Hi Ladies,
Thank you everyone. I also did online dating and have been with him since Nov. '08! What kind of tanning? I used to love to tan but after this I believe I wont because of potential lymphedema. But I have colored my hair! I joked we must choose our carcinogens! Some things we just wont give up.
Sue
Highlighted

Good luck with that Sharon. I'm sure the fake tan won't be necessary! Exciting - and a bit scary -after all the rubbish to be back in the real world. I found internet dating good. Widens your options and I met my new husband through it so worked for me.
I am having sleep problems too Cheryl - though the fact OH needed to be up by 4am as he was off to work in Brussels this morning didn't help.Going bck to work in a couple of weeks which is worrying me a bit - feel so out of the loop. xxx
Highlighted

Wow, Sharon! You don't waste time, do you?!

Looking forward to hearing all the details tomorrow!

Love, Rose xx

Highlighted

Morning all 🙂

Suebee you sound a bit low about it all and no wonder, but you're nearly there now and our skin does seem to heal amazingly quickly once the radiotherapy stops.  It's three weeks post-rads for me and I'm completely healed and have been wearing my underwired bras for the last days with no problems at all (and what a relief that is!)

Glad your phased return is going OK so far Cheryl.  Hadn't realised you were having trouble sleeping, that's a problem in itself isn't it as it makes every other little problem seem so much worse.  Nothing like all those 3am circular ruminations to leave you feeling tired and out of sorts 😞  Is it a side effect of the treatments or just your mind working overtime as you process the last few months?

Big wave to everyone else, hope your re-entry to normal life is going smoothly.  I had all sorts of grand job-search related plans for yesterday but the weather was so lovely I didn't quite get round to any of them.  But my beautiful peonies are now properly staked ready to burst into bloom and my patio pots planted for the summer so that seems like time well spent.  Procrastinating you say? Nooooo, of course I wouldn't do such a thing Woman LOL 

Off out tonight on a sort of date with an ex-colleague (very 'sort of' as I'm not at all sure this is wise) but it'll be a first step in putting Operation Trollop in to action, always assuming my courage doesn't fail me.  Feeling all 'winter white' and less than attractive still so I'd like to get the fake tan out but bit worried about how my skin would react.  Dare I risk it do you think?

xx

Sharon

Highlighted

That sounds like too many Sue! I found 15 enough so can understand why you are fed up with it particularly when you are so sore. Friend of mine who had prostate cancer - admittedly the other end! - had to cut short his radio because of side effects and he is fit and well 7 years on. Guess you just have to be advised by them but you are very nearly there whichever way it goes - xx
Highlighted

Hi everyone,
Didn't go today. I'm peeling and hurting and feeling like 25/28 is not bad. I might go tomorrow but boy do I hate the thought of burning that new skin. I have to see my plastic surgeon tomorrow. I was to be completely done when I see him. I can go Wednesday too for radiation but then I wont have anymore scheduled appointments so I would complete 27/28. This is so dragging out. Thanks for the support. It's awesome so many are wrapping up with this part. Scared I think is my issue.
Sue
Highlighted

Ah thank you, did 4 hrs this morning, don't feel too bad but handing over of role is being done on staged basis so probably will feel more tired as each dept is transferred back. Did feel a bit strange though. Reflexology has definitely helped sleeping, 3 nights now without a tablet!! Hope you are okay and job hunting going well?
Thanks for the info Pandorra,mi got some samples from the moving forward course so just trying them out!!!!
Lots of love to all and FRancine if you are reading this, hope you are doing okay 😄 x x
Highlighted

Evening all 🙂

Just popped in to wish you well with your return to work tomorrow Cheryl, hope it isn't too much of a culture shock.  

Pandorra you've made me snort with laughter again!  Woman LOL  

xx

Sharon

Highlighted

You know where to come Sue, just ask! Lol xxxx