MRI and CT scan

Please help , I 've gone into panic mode. Had BC diagnosed sep 2011, right mastectomy, found in all lymph nodes on right. Had chemo and tadio. On letrozole. Had hip and pain under left arm in recent months. Had MRI scan, saying inconclusive so having CAT and bloods. What they looking for? Ie spread to bones? Organs?

Hi Ms_Happy

I am sorry to read you’re having a pretty tough, I’m sure some of the  others users will be a long soon to offer you thier experience and support.

In the meantime you might find it helpful to talk this through with a memeber of our helpline staff.  Here you can ask any questions you may have and share your co ncerns with someone who will offer you a listening ear as well as emotional support and practical information. The number to call is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9 to 2pm and Saturday 10 to2pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Thanks very much Sam, BCC were amazing first time round , will be calling later this morning. I’m hoping ladies out there might also be able to help with questions I should be asking the medics at my appointment next week.