MRI results today

Seeing consultant at 3.00pm today for results of MRI be glad wen it’s over I just wish my mind would shut off so I kick the demon that keeps running around my head into touch ?

Hi Jojums.  Sending you a hug.  Hope your results today are good news. Got my biopsy results on Wednesday, the whole week I’d been impatient to get the results, not nervous or anxious, just wanted to know one way or another, then an hour before I was due to go in suddenly started to feel really anxious and shaky!  Had to buy a bottle of rescue remedy on the way to appointment.  Totally get where you’re coming from on the ‘mind shutting off’ thing, been awake since 9 yesterday morning, not one wink of sleep since … supposed to be working a night tonight.  Looks like you may be having sleep trouble too, unless you are a very early riser.

Love and hugs

Michele x

Haven’t had decent nights sleep since diagnosis been managing about 2 hours maximum so I guess that’s not helping with anxiety - also I no absolutely nothing about the type of bc I’ve got because I haven’t asked any questions yet I was too shocked to ask any hopefully I can n get some answers today - hope all went well with your results and your treatment starts soon xxxxx

My partner is coming thanks for the tip have got pen and paper ready to take and will write s lust of questions I need to ask the main one being I have two daughters (30 and 18) will they need testing