366975posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRI results

3 REPLIES 3

Re: MRI results

The waiting is cruel and unnecessary,I used to work in hospital and my friend who had bowel cancer had a scan so I accessed the results for her the very next day.she had to wait a further 10 days to be told officially that she was clear.I also accessed my own results because I couldn't wait the 10 days till my appointment.Please ring the hospital and kick up a fuss,it is grossly unfair,good luck,
Di.x

Hi - just a thought but have you tried your GP for your results? Reason I ask is that i had my 2nd op (lymph node clearance) last Tuesday and due to get my results this Thursday from hospital. By chance I went to my GP to get more pain killers and he was able to access my results online - they had been there since 2 days after my Op!! I'm looking forward to asking my hospital why I need to wait 9/10 days for results which are available after 48 hours 🙂
Waiting is the worse part, especially bad if the results are available!
Pauline x

Oh hun I can imagine the frustration is killing you....Im not brilliant with words but is there anyone you can call at the hospital?? your BC nurse or something?? scream and shout down the phone to them....we are going through enough as it is without having to wait... one day seems like a year to us ladies... probably wont make a difference but thinking and sending you love n hugs xxxx

MRI results

Diagnosed 20th Feb, MRI last Wednesday. STILL nothing from hospital. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE???? For god's sake I have a grade 3, aggressive little bar-steward growing inside me and I need it out NOW!!