MRI today

I have been back to work for a week since having having the diagnosis three weeks ago, but I have an MRI today and then back to see the Consultant on Tuesday.  Being back at work helped me to forget a bit about it all, but all the bad feelings are coming back today.  It doesn’t help that it’s raining and dark.  It is getting a bit easier I can talk to people about it, but I am not looking forward to the operation and the next few months.  I am trying to be positive, but it is not always easy.  

Foolishly I started decorating the kitchen before I went back to work, it is now a total mess I can only just reach the sink to wash up, well I guess I better get on with it before the hospital will be a good thing!

Hi Jaime

How did the mri go? I didn’t like it very much an  Got a bit emotional afterwards. The waiting for results can be very hard.

I can understand how you feel about the op, but as others have said on here other  is often a feeling of relief after the op even before the results are  known. I was  quite surprised  by this myself but I too felt much better afterwards.

You need to take it one step at a time and just accept the bad days, we can’t be positive all the time.

Take care and don’t overdo it with the kitchen!

Mary