Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make Mancunian Mates

9 REPLIES 9
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Make Mancunian Mates

We've 13 confirmed ladies for our Manchester luncheon get together on 30 July. If any of you lovely ladies would still like to come along, please just drop me a private message and I'll make sure you're included.

Thanks Rosie and Carol - looking forward to meeting you both.

Deb x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi

The get together is now arranged for Saturday 30 July in Manchester City Centre for a lunch starting at 1pm (venue yet to be confirmed).

Please send me a private message before Tuesday morning if poss if you'd like to come along (apart from the ladies I've already emailed of course!).

As Maria says, the more the merrier!

Hope you're all well or as well as can be.

Deb x

Anniemay

Hi
You ladies seem like a nice merry bunch. Would you like to learn more about dragon boating and how it can help following treatment of breast cancer. I've been paddling for almost 4 years and am 5 years post treatment - its a brilliant way to exercise and meet up for a chin wag whilst paddling and I want a team here in Manchester. See my posts Manchester Ladies.
Anniemay

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi All

The more the merrier. Doesn't matter about age. All welcome

Maria x

rosebud454

Hi ladies,

Yes i would like to join you also, but, like Carol i,m quite a bit
over 45 too !!

Rosie x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi (again!)

Yes, its open to anyone who would like to meet in Manchester. As Vickie says, nobody really knows anyone from the first event. But I think it'd be a great idea if ladies in the Manchester area got together to have a good old chinwag!

Please feel free to private message me with your interest and I'll make sure you get the details of when and where etc.

The more the merrier 🙂

Deb x

Guest user
Not applicable

Interested but quite a bit over 45!!!!

Carol x

tors

Me hopefully (but I've already emailed you!)

thanks for organising it. For anyone reading, its not a done deal where everyone is cliquey and good friends. I didn't get to speak properly, if at all, to most of the ladies at the forum so nobody would feel like a newbie cos we all are.

Furball, i presume offer is open to everyone rather than those fulfilling the younger women criteria, ie to include the aged over 45's....

Vickie
x

Guest user
Not applicable

Looks like its going to be a lunch affair ladies - one Saturday in July.

So please, if you're interested, let me know and I can finalise details next weekend.

Hope you're all well (despite the weather!!!!!!)

Deb x

Guest user
Not applicable

Make Mancunian Mates

Morning Ladies

A number of us were lucky enought to attend the Younger Womens Forum in Manchester at the end of May. The event was great and gave everyone the opportunity to get answers to some of their own questions, share experiences, and more importantly, make new friends.

We're now trying to arrange another get together in the near future. And I wanted to know if any of you lovely ladies, who didn't get the chance to attend the May event, would welcome joining us on a more social occasion.

It would be lovely if you could. Hope you're well and enjoying your weekend.

Deb x