Male with breat pain and lump

hi,

i have schizophrenia and have recently started taking medication again after stopping for a few months. The doctor pescribed me 1mg risperidone and i have taken it for about 1 month. But for the past week i have had pain in my right breast ( i am a male thats a little overweight). The issueright now is very complex. I have right breast pain specifically near the nipple area but my main concern is i have a lump there. According to my knowledge i’ve always had this lump underneath and near my nipple for as long as i can remember. maybe 7-8 years. i always thought it was normal just being there near the nipple. Now the problem is, i have a little bit of pain there when i touch my right nipple region where the lump is at. i went to get a ultrasound and mammogram today and will have the results back in 3-4 days to see if there is anything cancerous. Can this really be breast cancer for me as a male or could it be something else thats not serious like a cyst?

Hi Apparelzoo,

Well, it’s good you’ve had it checked out. Of all the things it can be & it most certainly can be a cyst, bc is the least likely. 

ann