Male with lumps! Any ideas?

Hi.
I’m a 38 year old male. i have a lump just below my left clavicle extending for approx 2 inches, finished approx 1 inch from the center of my chest (no idea how long it has been there). the lump is immobile, smooth and firm, but not hard. I also have some swelling of what i think are my lymph nodes behind the clavicle (again not hard, but approx 2cm in length). This is all on the left side.
On the right side I have a small lump one inch below my nipple. It was first noticed 12 months ago and it has grown slightly. There is no puckering, soreness or rash. I don’t feel sick, but I have had stiffness and mild aches on the left side in my neck, shoulder, arm and lower back for the past week.
i have an appointment at the breast clinic but would be interested to hear your thoughts.
Thanks in advance.

HC X

Hi there Hairy_Capers

I’m so sorry we missed your message in June when you posted it.  Unfortunatley we had some problems with the old style discussion forum and sometimes posts were missed.

Maybe you would like to post again or if you would prefer to  speak to someone please do give the BCC helpline a call on 0808 800 6000.   The lines are open Monday to Friday 9 to 5pm and Saturday 10 to 2pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator