Mammogram Report read possible mass/breast density

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum.  I am scared out of my mind. Im 40 years old and I was called back for more images because of a possible mass/breast density in my right breast. I had a diagnostic mammo done when I was 39 and  everything was fine. Has anyone ever had their mammogram report come back like this?  Any info will be greatly appreciated.  My head is thinking the worst.  Thank you everyone!  <hugs>

Nicole

Hi Nicole04, 

I am sorry you are going through this anxious time. The users on this forum are very supportive and I am sure they will be along soon to share information and offer a friendly ear. 

In the meantime please do call ourhelplineat 0808 800 6000 who will be able to talk to you about your mammogram and offer you some support. The opening hours are below. 

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Late opening Monday and Wednesday 5pm-7pm,
Saturday, 9am-1pm 

Best wishes, 

Lizzy

Hi Nicole,it’s a horrible anxious time waiting for test results .If you read some of the other threads in this section you will see that there can be explanations other than cancer for what you are experiencing .Keeping everything crossed for you .Jill.