Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mammogram done ....:)

11 REPLIES 11
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Mammogram done ....:)

Hi foxy, just came on to say good luck for tomorrow. Please post how you get on x

Honeypot

Foxy

I am worrying about everyone else too! I was at work at this morning and thought of you around 10a.m!

But it makes a change from worrying about myself!

Really hope Jocro updates us soon.

I can't believe how aware I am of this horrid breast! it feels like an enemy that I can't shake off!

Honeypot

Funmum

Sorry to 'welcome' you to the waiting room (for want of a better word)

I have sat in some waiting rooms in my time, but none as scarey as this one.

Is your clinic appointment actually tomorrow?

Lots of luck, hugs, wishes and everything else

Honeypot xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi all my waiting room friends 🙂

Well Honeypot you're right my appiontment with consultant is next Monday and he will have radiographers report re mammo so hopefully he'll be able to tell me (please!) And yep feel every ache and twinge :).
So pleased you got your appointment Scared!
Can't help thinking about Jocro she's at the clinic now .... I so hope her news is good. See I'm good at worrying about others too lol!

Foxy 🙂

Guest user
Not applicable

Funmum, sorry to hear you're in the same boat, but good luck tomorrow, please post how it goes, will be thinking if you x. Honeypo, yes mine seems to ache, never did before i found the lump though so don't know if its in my mind

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi to all in the waiting room.

Can you add me to the appointment book for tomorrow please.

Foxy at least one thing out of the way now and you're one step closer to getting answers.

That's all I want right now. I just want to know. I've been feeling really unwell so tend to think there is something wrong. I've never had breast/armpit pain like this before and right breast, neck and collar bone area all noticeably swollen. My GP noted it and my daughter said I look lopsided! Don't think that sounds good.

My clinic is triple assessment but results are not given on the day. Like everyone says this waiting is the worst thing ever. Put the comedy channel on last night and that did me good though.

Hope we all get positive news but if not we will find the inner strength as so many have done before. There are loads of inspiring stories and support on this site.

Will post my experience at the clinic tomorrow

Take care all

Funmum

Honeypot

I have been willing the working day away so that I could come on here and see how it went Foxy!

Glad it wasn't too uncomfortable. Do you have to go to clinic for your results, is that when you will see your consultant?

Fingers crossed for you.

Good luck Jocro

Glad you have your appoinment Scared01

I have been so aware of my right breast today. Every little twinge turns sends my mind into overdrive. Does anyone else feel like that?!

Guest user
Not applicable

Glad you postef foxy, keep thinking positive, remember 9 out of 10 x. Will be thinking if you later jo x. My appt has come through for next tues at 9.35, only another week of the 1st bit of worrying

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Jocro,

Will be thinking of you later honey, hope its all ok fingers crossed I'm sure will be reading a relieved post later :). Er not that handsome sadly lol just my luck I cried when he was nice (do that a lot at the moment) ... he must've thought what a nutcase!

Thanx Cathie and yes if worrying was an olympic sport I'd have a gold for sure lol! I might take up stalking lol it might be just the distraction I need lol! 😉 x

Off to college tonight studying beauty therapy part time didn't go last week couldn't face it but got two exams tonight should keep me focused on something else. Its just never for long.

Will be holding your hand Jocro and wear waterproof mascara or none cos if you're like me you'll cry anyway either way ...take care.
Foxy xx

Everton_babe

Hi Foxy

Glad it wasnt as bad as you thought:arn't we good at worrying though!!
Just the waiting now for results. Everyone will tell you that this is the worst time-we are so out of control of the next stage, just try to keep away from stalking strangers,unless as Jocro says, he's handsome of course ; ) !!

Cathie
x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi foxy, just wanted to log on and see if you had posted. Glad to hear it wasnt so bad.....your bound to be tearful though, must be so frustrating that u now have to wait another week :(.HAHAHA @ getting chatted up! was he handsome? ;). I am chilling at the moment- getting myself geared for later on, although husband just said to me whilst carrying a ladder and a large box "its ok i dont need help, u just carry on with facebook"""....hmmmm actually facebook is last thing on my mind at the moment but was nice to hear some normality-even if it was the hubby having a moan- hope it stays this way :)). Hugs xxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Mammogram done ....:)

Hi all,

Mammogram was at 10 today and the lady radiographer was lovely, it didn't hurt just a bit uncomfortable but for seconds. I cried of course (happy I opted for no mascara lol!) but only because when I asked her if she could tell me anything she said no. Its her job to take the films and ensure they give a good view and this is then interpreted by a senior radiologist who sends her report and the films to the consultant. How very reasonable!
Randomly got chatted up by a man who thought I looked sad on my walk from the hospital ha ha sad SAD he had no idea, crazy!
Sooo still waiting til Monday.
Good luck to the girls today Jocro esp. Fingers crossed xx