cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvellous Marchies 2012 Moving on

Patchit

Re: Marvellous Marchies 2012 Moving on

Hi Clare

Good luck for tomorrow, hope it all goes well for you! Leave the light on, its my turn on Thursday!!

Joan xxx

chascat

Evening all

Well had my lovely long locks chopped today, wasn't brave enough to go really short, have had a bob which I really like so will have my wig the same, Georgie, I think I shall wait until it starts falling out and then get hubby to shave it.

Have my onc appointment in the morning and then have to choose my wig so getting really anxious about it all now, it's so hard having to keep seeing people who have to tell you things you don't want to hear, I wish I was brave, but I'm not.

Thinking about all of you that have already started chemo and those who are about to, sending love and hugs.

Lydia x

Guest user
Not applicable

Good evening everyone. Well I have just found out today I have to have chemotherapy for BC. I had my lumpectomy 10 days ago and so await an appointment from the oncologist. I had to admit to being absolutely terrified, much more than I was about operation. If anyone is here from Leicestershire and could talk to me about the LRI, and how it all works there I would appreciate it. I cant even write about the side effects that I am dreading. It does help to read here about ladies on the 'other side' of chemo, as at the moment it seems like a huge black chasm.
love to you all
Gabby

GeorgieB

Hi ladies. A friend asked me today what I was going to do about shaving my hair - I have no idea? My OH offered but I don't know any ideas.
Love Georgie

waiting_too

HI Lovely ladies,
I start my first chemo tomorrow 29th February so although I posted in the Feb 2012 forum i think I'm more likely to be going through this journey with you all.

I have to say that the last few days my fear levels have dropped and dropped. partly this is to do with meeting the team, asking questions and talking to people around me especially a lady who had recovered. I also find I'm stepping up and asking for what i needs. Like saying I'm afraid of this test, please explain it carefully. It's helping. So I'm more prepared for going into the clinic tomorrow to get ' a bad doze fo the flu' and come home to sweat it out. We shall see how the reality compares to this.

Fingers crossed. Lots of virtual hugs to all,

Clare

Ratina

Evening ladies,

I have a horrible feeling that I won't be starting chemo on Friday after all. I've got an ear infection and possibly a boob infection too. I phoned the BC nurse before I went to see my GP and she said it could be an infection, the GP also thinks so but it could also be another seroma I thought I was rid of that. Whatever it is it's b****y painful. Anyway, I'm on antibiotics 4 times a day and have to phone the chemo suite on Thursday to tell them what's going on.

I'm not a happy bunny 😞

Hugs,
Tina

Historygirl

Hi All

I'll be starting chemo in March too - 5 March, Monday! I's scared but also relieved as I've had a mighty fight with the hospital to get the start date moved forward (I've covered all that in a thread on the secondaries section so won't bore you all with it again). I'll be having three EC then a CT scan to see what's happening to the spread to my lungs, then 'hopefully' three tax.

D x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hello Joan

Glad to hear LGFB was fun and thanks for advice about Hair to Wear, hopefully I'll get referral letter tomorrow then booked ASAP. It might seem like I'm stalking you if I try and book for Saturday as well, although like you say no real idea if I'll be up to it after Thursday.

Welcome Pargayah, you'll hopefully find us a friendly bunch and easy to share feelings with.

Been looking at inspirations for wig styles, one part of me says is a chance to go for something different, but it doesn't help that lots of the wigs are modelled by Racquel Welch, and I'm definitely no Racquel Welch loookalike!!

Love to you for tomorrow Caren, and Joan enjoy your drinks and raise a glass for all of us.

Love and hugs to all

Carolyn xxx

Patchit

Afternoon Ladies

Welcome Pargayan, poor you! I can imagine how you must be feeling, having to cancel your holiday on top of everything. I hope you feel better about it all soon.

I went for my LGFB session this afternoon, which was really lovely. The ladies who run the group were very kind, helpful and patient, and the other attendees were very friendly. Everyone was at different stages of their treatment, some had no hair, eyebrows of eyelashes, others (like me at the moment) turned up with everything in tact. We all got a fantastic goodie bag, lots of hints and tips and it was just a fun afternoon. I would thoroughly recommend that you all get yours booked!

Carolyn, there is no waiting list at Hair to Wear. I have just phoned them and got booked in this Saturday at 3.30. I explained that I have my first chemo on Thursday and the lady said it was fine to call and rearrange if necessary. I just need to find someone to go with me now. I dont think my OH will be very helpful!

Angelhearts, I totally agree with Carolyn that you should ring your BCN. Everything is probably fine, but it would be best to put your mind at rest.

Debs, hope all is going well for you.

Kitcat, hope the resilts of your scan were good.

Caren, all the best for tomorrow, will be thinking of you.

Is anyone else starting this week?

I am off for a drink with a work colleague now, to show off my beautifully made up face!

Hugs and xxx

Joan

pargayan

Hi All
Please may I join your group. I am due to start 6 FEC on the 5th for a recurrence. I also have 17 Herceptin and 25 RTs to look forward to.

Feeling rather down at the moment as not only am I having to get my head round chemo which as we all know is hard enough, but have also had to cancel my holiday that was booked last April for this June boo hoo.

Got my wig appointment this friday - a close friend has suggested a red pre raephelite curly one - not sure how that would look on a 53 yr old face!

I am trying the cold cap, so have also been buying silk pillowcases, a water spray thing and gentle natural shampoos and conditioners (anything to stop the loss) as the chemo nurse has told me that I will need to spray my hair to wet it and then put on some conditioner before they put the cap on.

EBHippo - I also feel it is happening to someone else then all of a sudden I realise, it is me! and my stomach lurches.

xx

EBHippo

Well not quite Cleopatra, but near enough.... long thick fringe to cover lack of eyebrows [as & when] and gone for a longer length which I love at the moment but will probably get shortened if and when summer arrives. Visit to Chemo Suite on Thursday then suppose will be told exact date - still keep thinking its not going to happen, its like it is happening to somebody else - I dont feel ill so why have I got to go through all the nasty stuff - I suppose its just another phase of denial.

Good luck to all you strong ladies out there, braving the storm before me and soon hopefully we will all be sailing on calmer seas xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Morning all

Hi Angelherts you need to speak to BCN to check all is well as the waiting around tends to make your mind go into overdrive. I would also ring LGFB as there is a wait at Mount Vernon, which is where I've also rang to get on, let me know if you need the number.

I started driving about 10 days after my op, again as couldn't sit around any longer and I'm now 6 weeks post op and apart from a few stitches that still need to dissolve around my nipple all is well.

I think we have to take the laughs where we can so try nit to get disheartened by wigs, like I've said before I'm waiting to get referral hopefully tomorrow when I have pre chemo visit, and I'm sure the first visit will involve laughter and tears. In fact a scarf arrived yesterday and showed OH to which he said I looked like an old Romany gypsy, god knows what my grown up children would say:))

Wishing all good luck today and only 2 sleeps until it all starts.

Love as always Carolyn xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi All, Can't remember if I put my Chemo start date on but I have my first on Monday 12th March (so Carmy I am a day ahead of you 😉

Going for the welcome chat on Thursday 8th and my treatment is 6 x FEC-T (Fec first and then TAX). Not going to try Cold Cap as been told it's not very successful with this type of chemo although I know someone that had 6 x FEC and kept all her hair.

Bought 2 wigs off Ebay and was very proud of myself for outbidding people. Then the "real hair" one arrived this weekend and it looked like a mop head ! I put it on and started to laugh which then turned to sobbing as it made it all to real ;-(

Decided to leave wigs alone now until I see the official wig supplier for the Mount Vernon unit where I am going and hopefully find one that doesn't look like a dead rat.

Not looked into Head Strong ? or LGFG yet and still seem to be suffering for the ANC.

I had mine done on 7th Feb - so 3 weeks now but I can't straighten my arm anymore (seemed fine in week 1), and even with it bent I can't raise it very high. It feels like I have gone backwards and might have to go and see the Breast Care Nurse to check if it's "normal". Shouldn't be driving but have had to anyway as single mum and had parents evening and afterschool activities to collect from. Just worried I've done too much too soon.

14 sleeps till 1st session (and counting)....

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi ladies just came back from dinner out with my children and OH and feel stuffed! I have my pre chemo on Wednesday so thanks Joan it's reassured me about wig referral as for some strange reason I was starting to get panicky about the wig business. Make sure you fill us in with all the details about LGFB tomorrow. A scarf from Annabandana arrived today but weirdly I still feel like its for someone else and not actually mine! Spent a lovely afternoon with two friends and their babies so a busy day all round.

I'm about to put the oven racks etc in to soak ready to clean tomorrow oh the joys of domestic life.

Hope you've made a decision about wigs Rae although I'm going to need advice can't even think where to start on that one I'm sure there will be a few laughs along the way with this one.

Fingers crossed for your scan KC so it'll be like the 3 musketeers you Joan and me starting on Thursday.

Hope you're still feeling ok Debs and good luck and hugs to anyone else having treatment or indeed getting results this week.

Love Carolyn xxx

EBHippo

Deb, so glad it was ok, hope you get a good nights sleep and talk soon, xxxx

chascat

Hi Deb

Glad you've got the first one over and done with and found the experience - so far manageable.

WIth love

Lydia x

debh

Hi all,

Just got home from my first chemo, so far not feeling any effects yet, think this might be the calm before the storm, was very anxious before but once you get going its quiet relaxed and everyone is chatting so it takes your mind off it. Hope when SE's kick in there not going to be to bad.

Good luck to all starting chemo this week.

Deb xxx

Patchit

Hi everyone. I had my pre-start appointment this afternoon, which was fine. They just went over the procedure and possible side effects, took some blood and had a look round the unit. Lovely nurse I had. Still feel quite anxious but think that is normal until I have had the first one on Thursday. I am going on the LGFB workshop tomorrow so I am sure that will be a lovely thing to do.

Hi Kitcat, hope your scan was fine and that you can join me on the chemo train on Thursday!

Hi Rae, you are just up the A1 from me, I am near Baldock.

Glad you got your date Debbie, hope the seroma clears up soon!

Thanks Jan for popping in and giving us some wise words of encouragement! Good luck for the rest of your treatment.

DebH, hope you got on well today!

I also got my wig referral when I went to the hospital today, so that's yet another appointment to make!

Have a good evening everyone!

Hugs

Joan
xx

Kitcat

Hi Everyone,
Joan.... I'm having my first EC on Thursday, providing the CT scan I had today doesn't show any other problems. Hoping to get the result of that tomorrow.

I went into Primark today and they have some great scarves, a huge selection. Also, if you put the words Chemotherapy and scarves or headwear into YouTube you can find lots of videos of people showing you how to use them. I made my first one this afternoon that way and it was pretty easy although I didn't expect it would be.
KC

raechi

Hiya Nannyjack,
You are just down the road from me. I'm nr huntingdon.
I'm just about to pick my wig. and need to purchase scarves...thats next on my list.
I had my pre chemo chat today - side effects etc.
Best of luck with next Monday. Will be thinkign of you.
Rae
x

mollie43

afternoon ladies,

Well had the dreaded pre chemo assesment, not as bad as i thought.I Ccan't start my chemo until the wc 19 march as my seroma is still draining nearly a litre of fluid a week so they won't start, i was due to start on the 5th so have a couple of weeks to get my head round it.

Godd luck to all you ladies starting this week keep us up to date on your progress. debbie xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi ladies feeling very nervous now as have PCA tomorrow and start chemo next Monday (day before 50th birthday) at Kettering. On the plus side have purchased a lovely wig and looking at scarves. Good luck to all starting this week x

raechi

Georgie and Lydia - no date for me yet either. I'm going for my pre chemo visit today. They are talking me through all that needs to be done and side effects.
I know i'll be in FEC-TH.

Good luck to all those having chemo this week - i'll be thinking of you.

Rae
x

GeorgieB

I haven't yet either Lydia and am also terrified! But I did my Zumba class and felt great. Maybe a different story later or tomorrow!

Guest user
Not applicable

hi ladies quick question what are the differences in chemo are some harsher than others. hugs jane

chascat

Hi all

Just wanted to send my love to all starting chemo this week, I haven't even got a date for mine yet but am already terrified so I can only imagine how you feel.

Big hugs to all

Love Lydia x

GeorgieB

Decided to go to the class although will probably have to sit out more than I partake!

megsmum

Good luck to you ladies who are starting their treatment, hope all goes well. 🙂

kiwijan

Hi girls - just popping in from Feb chemo thread to wish you all the very best for your sessions about to start. Once you get going you will feel much better and remember that even though you might have a couple of "rough" days they soon pass and you are back to feeling pretty normal again. Oh and for those who asked I am using the cold cap and fingers crossed, all good so far.

The best advice I can give you is to drink as much water as you possible can - especially for the 3-4 days after your first dose - really does help in flushing out the nasties in your body.

I wish you all the VERY best and hope you have no or minimal side effects!

Jan
x

GeorgieB

Hi anyone out there who can answer this question! I am now 3 weeks post mastectomy operation and have my oncology appt this Friday. I would like to do do a Zumba class this morning but cannot decide if I am being mad!? I wont do all the jumping...
Forgot to add I have my oncology appt on Friday and I guess will be starting chemo in 3 weeks

Patchit

Hi Twinky

My first one is on Thursday, as is Carolyn. Caren is on Wednesday. I am sure there is someone else, but cant remember without scrolling back! Sorry! I know exactly how you feel about your life being on hold! I am having 3x FEC, 3x Tax. Are you the same?

Joan x

Guest user
Not applicable

Good luck DebH for tomorrow. I'm not far behind you as I start on Weds! Not looking forward to it one bit. Feel like I can't plan anything until I know how I'm going to be with the treatment. Feel like life has just stopped & I don't like it!

Anyone else starting with us this week?

Twinky x

Patchit

Hi Debh, good luck tomorrow, hope you get on well.

Hugs and hand hold!

Joan xx

kt23

Hi ladies, I am going to be starting chemo in march too. Bit worried about it tbh you here so many stories about people's side effects. I will be having the FEC-T one a course of 6. Just all alot of information to take in. Have any of you used the cold cap? Xxx

Patchit

Caren, I have a leaflet for Jasmin, I ought to call her. Actually, I probably should already have called her! There is just so much STUFF!! Shame, I will be at QE11 for my prosthesis. Would have been lovely to meet up, maybe our paths will cross over the next few months. If not, we will have to all get together once all our treatments are finished. I was reading another thread from last year. Those ladies on there are just finishing their treatment and have arranged a get together. I think that's a lovely idea.

Let me know how you get on with Jasmin!

Joan xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Oh Caren can you text me number for Jasmin. Thanks

Carolyn xxx

Care_N

Welcome Debh, I'm glad I won't be firat! Good luck for tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you.

Joan, I had a leaflet from the BCN, Jasmin is at the Lister every Monday 10-1 I think, and gives information on how to choose a wig, buying and tying scarves, etc. I phoned her last week and got an appointment for Monday. Let me know if you want her number.

Where is your prosthesis appointment? If you're at lister after 2.30 come and say hello while I'm getting my juice!
Caren x

Patchit

Caren, yes, I am at lister tomorrow but not till 3.30, so I expect you will be long gone by then!. Did you get your hair care appointment (is that the same as the wig appointment?!) when you went for your pre-start on Friday? So many apppointments are'nt there?! I have my prosthesis appointment on Wednesday, which I am really looking forward to. The soft shapes are fine but they dont move at all, so I am hoping the prosthesis will be more 'fluid'.

Joan x

debh

Hi Ladies,

Hope you dont mind me joining you, I am due to start chemo tomorrow, but have been on the Jan Surgery thread so would like to stay with you all.

Megsmum I am terrified of the chemo too so know just how you are feeling at the minute.

All the best to all of you great ladies.

Deb xxx

Care_N

Hi All,

Carolyn, I haven't got a referral letter, I didn't know I needed one, so I'll ask at the hair care appointment on Monday. Hope you feel better today, and did manage to have your night out?

Sue Roxy, good luck with your new job! Are you working full time?

Tina, ice lollies added to the shopping list, thank you.

Megsmum, welcome to the gang! I'm also more scared of chemo than anything - but we'll get through this together.

Thanks Joan, I also went out for a walk in the sunshine, and feel much better for it. I haven't opened the eyebrow kit yet, but sounds like I should start practicing! Are you at Lister tomorrow? I'm seeing the hair care lady there at 12.

Love to you all, enjoy the rest of your weekend, and have a good week

Caren x

Patchit

Afternoon Ladies, what a beautiful day! We went out for a long walk today which was lovely. I have had another go at doing my eyebrows with the kit I ordered. It was a bit better today, probably helped by the daylight and also my new magnifying mirror (scary!). Anyway, I think it will be fine with a bit more practice so I am glad I bought it.

Welcome to the new ladies who have joined the thread. More the merrier, I hope!!

EBHippo, I hope your infection clears up soon, also that you are pleased with the haircut. My hair is short anyway, so I think I will wait for it to start falling out then get it shaved off. I haven't been for a wig appointment yet. Do you just get a referral for that?

Caren, sorry to hear you have had a hard few days. This is a really emotional time isn't it? Just catches you off guard! Hope you are feeling better today. I have my pre-start appt tomorrow and start on Thursday.

Carolyn, do you have your wig referral on Wednesday, or is that just your pre-start appointment? I know we are on the same schedule at the same hospital so just wondered if I should have had mine through as well. I have also bought the honey and ginger, along with dried apricots and prunes, prune juice and aloe juice. I am not taking any chances with the constipation, I should think it would be dreadful to have that on top of everything else. Mind you, if I take everything I have bought, I probably wont get off the loo!!

Tina, I bought a box of ice pops as I had also read that they were good if you have a sore mouth. Also, frozen pineapple chunks. Also, have a banana every morning when you have your anti sickness medication. I went to see my hygienist a few weeks ago and she had been through chemo 3 years ago, so she gave me tips which helped her at the time.

Well, off to get the washing in, isn't it lovely to get it dried outside?!

I hope next week is kind to everyone.

Joan xx

Ratina

Hi Ladies,

I had just typed a really long post when my old dog wanted to go out and, as his bladder isn't what it used to be, I had to move quickly. I thought I'd posted the message but hadn't and lost it. Doh... If this it what my brain is like pre-chemo, I don't stand a chance when it starts!

Thanks Carmy for the makeup tips. I rarely get made up but think it would be a good idea during chemo to make me feel a bit more feminine, especially after the hair goes.

I have a wig appointment on Wednesday. Caren, it will be good to have no more bad hair days for a while - got to look for the silver lining in everything.

I must remember to put gingernuts on the pre-chemo shopping list. And a tip from Annie on the September thread is to suck ice lollies when you have a sore mouth, so a few boxes of them for the freezer.

I found my digital thermometer in the back of the cupboard in readiness and it's a good job i did before I actually needed it as the battery was flat. So a battery and a spare to go on the list too.

Raechi, I'm going to start making quilt blocks whilst going through treatment. I am very craft orientated (I used to own a craft shop) but quilting will be a new one for me.

Have a good Sunday ladies,
Hugs to all,
Tina

raechi

Hi megsmum,
Your oncologist really decide what's best for you depending in what grade or stage your tumour is. They will also weigh you and check your height to work out concentrations of drug needed. These will then be prepared by pharmacy.
Don't worry I am sure you will be in safe hands.
Rae
X

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi ladies

Can I just ask Carn did you get a letter to refer you for wigs to Hair to Ware as you can't see them without a referral? I have my appointment Wednesday so good to know what to expect. The ginger and honey sounds interesting a good job I like dates then.

Welcome to all the newbies gradually joining, although obviously it would be nicer to meet people in different circumstances.

Love to all

Carolyn xxx

raechi

Hello lovely ladies,
Well it looks like I will be joining you having chemo in march. All being well I should start around the 15th (date to be confirmed).
I am having fec-th (herceptin as I am strongly her 2 positive).
I do think I need to stop reading about chemo and side effects though it's scaring me. I'm trying to think of a new hobby to take up whilst spending so much time at home ( pending side effects).
Any ideas?

Let's get through this journey successfully together. Am sure we will!

Rae
X

Care_N

Hello Ladies, I hope it’s so quiet because you’re all out enjoying the sunshine!
I finished work on Friday, I start chemo on Wednesday, and had planned to work up until then, but really couldn’t concentrate on anything and felt like I might burst into tears any minute, so finished early on Friday, then went for my pre-assessment appointment. It was fine, the nurse just talked through the treatment (3 x FEC, 3 x TAX which seems very common) and side-effects, (which we’ve all read about on here anyway), then had a blood test, MRSA swab, and see you on Wednesday! Was a bit upsetting to see someone having chemo who seemed to be in quite a lot of pain. I asked the nurse if it was painful when it went in and she said “I’ve never had chemo”. Very helpful.
So I’ve bought my thermometer (have to take your temperature if you feel unwell before taking paracetomol), manuka honey (for sore mouth? Not sure now), ginger nuts (for nausea), and ginger cordial, mejool dates (for constipation). Not sure what else I need, but now just want to get Wednesday over with.
I’m seeing the hair care lady at the hospital on Monday, hopefully will get some tips on wearing scarves, I knew the hundreds of scarves I’ve bought over the years and never worn would come in useful some time! Then need to choose a wig or two. It’ll be nice to never have a bad hair day!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and good luck next week, whatever you’re doing.
Love and hugs to all
Caren
xx

megsmum

Hello everyone, I got my appt to see oncologist on 7th march so looks like i will be joining the gang if thats ok, I am more scared of the chemo than anything else, the thought of it makes me sick. How do they decide what to give you and how much of it.

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi ladies

What a wonderful day don't you just love the sunshine. I thought I'd posted somethingvthus morning about 10 am but OH was hassling me to use the computer so god knows where that message has gone.

Been out looking at new hobs today god isn't life exciting. Thanks for the make up tips Carmy. I have managed to get my head around a few more things now so did ring to book on LGFB need to wait to hear when next course is available, it's really quite exciting as I've never had any professional make up advice in my life. Also took the step of ordering a scarf in readiness, although my daughter is convinced I wont have any se or lose hair ( ah the young and their outlooks). Lovely to hear from some new people as well. Hope the cat can cheer you up Carmy and you're feeling a little better now.

I was supposed to be going out myself tonight but of course with wonderful timing I started my period and it's a killer. Havnt had one for 4 months because of coming off pill, then on off Tamoxifen so stopped taking anything under advice and wham it comes back with a vengeance, hope that's settled before Thursday!

Now EbHippo I'm sure I'll end up getting the wrong wig when the time comes because you keep sewing the Cleopatra seed. In a weird way it's quite exciting to be able to think of all the different possible styles when normally you're limited to what your strong, brown, grey speckled and wavy hair will do,

Fingers crossed fir another lovely spring day tomorrow, love and hugs to all (and their cats)

Love Carolyn xxx

EBHippo

Went to see the Onc on Thursday and letter arrived this morning for visit to Chemo Suite - although not been confirmed think I am due to start on 8th March - still keep hoping its not going to happen !!
Having my hair cut shorter today in preparation and yes I am going for the Cleopatra wig but in a dark brown as opposed to black....

Apparently having 3f and 3t - still got an infection and pumping anti biotics in like they are going out of fashion. Still got slight seroma but fluid is now moving from under arm to boob so quite tender. Macmillan advise if you can bear it, then is will soon disperse but onc wanted to drain it - if I have tolerated it for 3 weeks then I am sure I can cope a few more, without us ladies paracetamol would go out of business

Sending you all warm wishes and love for the coming week x x x x

Patchit

Morning ladies, hope you are all ok this morning? I had a lovely evening out last night (and quite a few bacardi's!) with some lovely dear friends, lots of chat and laughter, just what we all need!

Welcome Tina and Lydia!

When I went for my Onc appointment, he just really said the same as my consultant surgeon had said after my op (although I dont know which way round you are having things done, so that may not be the same for you Lydia!). I have my headstrong on 15 March, but that is 2 weeks after my first treat so I am hoping I will be ok to go. I wish I had booked it sooner now!

Tina, I am sure it must be hard to be living alone and going for chemo. Not everyone has bad SE's though but tiredness seems to be a common problem. Have you anyone closer you could call on if needed? I am sure you will have numbers for the BCN and the hospital should you need them. We will be here to virtually talk to and hold your hand and we will all be going through this together.

Carmy, thanks so much for the make up tips! I am going to print them off so I dont forget! I went into the MAC shop when I was in Cambridge a couple of weeks ago and bought some new make-up. Among it is a lovely pink blusher which is just perfect! I like the idea of the liner too so will give that a go. Did she actually recommend which eye liner to use? Sorry to hear you had a hard day at work, but it sounds like you did the right thing by going make up shopping! Really glad the Benefit eyebrow pencil is good. I am going to have another go with my eyebrow kit today but I need to go to TKMAXX for a decent magnifying mirror (might have to steel myself before I use it LOL) as I just cant see without my specs on which is no good for applying make up Ha ha!

Have a good day everyone, I am going to do lots of housework this weekend (well that is the plan) before my first treat next week. Will also fit in some shopping (going to try Aloe juice every day, heard its good for general well being) and am hoping for a meal out as I think I deserve it!

Hugs and xxx

Joan