Did you mean: 

Marvellous site.

9 REPLIES 9
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Marvellous site.

HO!

Why has my post been posted as anonymous in Latest posts? I
AM NOT ANONYMOUS I AM MARY AND I AM AS MAD AS HELL!

Guest user
Not applicable

Ha!

REMEMBER WHEN WE WROTE THESE POSTS? WE CANT SAY ANY OF THAT
NOW CAN WE?

Mary M

Guest user
Not applicable

its just knowing that you can talk about everything bc related without people being bored/condescending/frightened/ nervous/irritated etc etc
and i have been inspired by others on here who are having a much worse time than I have especially those younger women with jobs and young children....
thanks to the forum....thanks to everyone on the forum (even those who are a bit scratchy)
Mary M

Kindensurprise

Another ditto. No one who hasn't been through it fully understands, and there is always someone willing to help. I has a fundraiser 2 years ago for the 'junior end' of BCC, the Lavender Trust, my way of giving a bit back.

Thanks!
Kinden
x

emmy

I know without this site I would have been a gibbering wreck! So I am going to agree wholeheartedly! FABULOUS site with FABULOUS people!
I have 'met' some amazing people who have kindly shared their experiences and reassured me when I am having a 'wobble!' (I am also a lurker and addict!) I wonder if there is an organisation for our kind of addicts? Em xxx

cherub

I've been here since 2006 and am never quite able to leave, despite being beyond the end of remission. I sometimes like to just have a look to see how others are doing tbh.

RevCat

Another ditto... and to add that it is the people who post who make it what it is... those who offer support, those who share experiences, those with wise advice, those of all stages who hang around (due to addiction maybe?!) and 'look out' for newbies.

We can each and all help support BCC to continue this amazing work either by persnaol donation or by joining in one of the many fundraisers they do... I am planning to mark my second anniversary of dx by climbing Ben Nevis with a BCC group.

Thank you BCC and thank you lovely forum posters.

ChoccieMuffin

Ditto 100%. But it should come with a health warning for being rather habit-forming. I have LIVED on theses forums and will be forever grateful to the lovely people on here who have supported me and BCC for providing the means. I don't think I could have got through the last 15 months without this site.

megsmum

I totaly agree, i don,t know what i would have done without it over the last couple of months. Xx

wintersocks

Marvellous site.

Just wanted to say thanks to all who have/are helping me on this path I am on. You have all helped so much.

Thank-you.

WS