Mastectomy Results

5 REPLIES 5
chascat

Re: Mastectomy Results

Martha, if you need chemo you usually have it before rads

Guest user
Not applicable

glad you are ok and hope you are resting. Will be packing my overnight bag again on Monday for my surgery on Tuesday, hopefully this will be my last op and hopefully yours will be your first and last xx
MarthasSOS

I'm all sorted Lucy. Bits sore but all good xx
Guest user
Not applicable

Martha thanks and hope all went well with your op xx
MarthasSOS

Hi Lucy

I'm sorry to hear that you're having to go back for a 2nd op. I've got my 1st tomorrow 😉

I'll probably be having rads in June with the possibility of chemo towards the end if July.

good luck and let us know how you get on.

soft hugs
Martha xx
Guest user
Not applicable

Mastectomy Results

Went back to see my consultant yesterday for my 2 week check up and final results, I did have lobular cancer in 2 areas of my breast but also 2 of the 4 lymph nodes had cancer in them and so, I am back to have the rest removed next Tuesday, looks like my chemo will start in June but will not get the final treatment plan until after this surgery. Another over night stay in hospital and another drain, hope this one doesn't have to stay in for the full 5 days! The drain worse the worse thing about the recovery period but it is all a means to an end and looking forward to finishing all my treatment before Christmas and celebrating a new year and a new start xx