cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mastopexy And Areola Tatto

4 REPLIES 4
Sodastream

Re: Mastopexy And Areola Tatto

Hi Julia.  I'm due to have my uplift in April.  Can I ask how long you took to recover?  I was planning on having a week off work as I feel so guilty about the amount of time I've taken sick due to chemo, mastectomy and then recently 6 weeks due to reconstruction.

Julia

Had mastopexy in August 2016 to match reconstruction. Absolutely no loss of sensation but having bit of problem with sutures under the skin.
Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Ladies
My uplifted boob's scars are no worse / better than my mx scar on the other side, however I have had no loss of sensation at all. Had my recon boob ( which has absolutely no sensation ) tattooed last week and extremely chuffed with the result
Hope that puts your minds at ease..... feel free to ask me any questions
Good luck
XXX

Burnie

Hi there,
I have just had my 1st tattoo and I'm waiting for an uplift which will be end April. No one told me that the scarring takes longer to heal, the ps said that there would be loss of sensation but he didn't say if that would be permanent or not which scares me a lot but I could not bring myself to ask. Has anyone had a lift to the good side with a good outcome on sensation returning?

Burnie xx

Theboyz5

Mastopexy And Areola Tatto

l don't know if am on the right side l need a sincere advice because am worried.Am due for another surgery i.e to uplift my good boob to match the reconstructed one and also nipple tatto,but l was told by my care nurse that the uplift boob scars may take longer time to heal
Theboyz5.