cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet ups in Newcastle?

5 REPLIES 5
moorcow

Re: Meet ups in Newcastle?

HI Twinmummy, hope the notes turn up soon - if you know which consultant you are aiming for just ring their secretary -I know lots of them and they are great and wouldn't mind at all...best Nicola

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Moorcow
Love your username - love the town moor! Yes I am delighted to be back. Newcastle is fab. Its over 20 years since I lived here but have slotted straight back in. that said I am still waiting for my NHS notes to turn up so I can get an appt with a consultant - over 2 weeks now since sent so worrying.....

moorcow

Hi twinmummy, welcome back! There is a really vibrant group who meet from the Anyone from North East about? thread - you might want to jump on there and see if there are any secondaries ladies you can meet. hope you glad you are back, bw Nicola

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Alison
Yes do pm me please as would like to meet up. I may well go along to the Darlington group too then if you're going. Thanks for quick response.

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi twinmummy

I've met up with a couple of other ladies, we're thinking of getting together again mid March and I'm sure they would welcome you - we're all in this together after all. Shall I pm you when we've confirmed what/when we're doing?

I also go to the Secondaries support group in Darlington every other wed (well, try to get to each session, doesn't always happen), which is another way to meet up with other secondaries ladies. I get the train and it's only half an hour from Newcastle. I think of it as my 'me time' - a chance to read a magazine without feeling guilty! I know that there are places on the group and again I'm sure you'd be welcome. There's a notice about it somewhere in the secondaries section, with details of how to join.

I take it from your username that you've twins. I have a four year old daughter, only one sadly, but I'm a twin myself.

Best wishes.
Alison x

Guest user
Not applicable

Meet ups in Newcastle?

Just moved back to native north east and wondered if any secondary ladies meet up up in Newcastle?