cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member Flinty

6 REPLIES 6
Kildare princess

Re: Member Flinty

Hi Sue, you are so kind to comment with your info. Thank you so much! Will definitely check this out. I do know quite few women that have had and some still having their treatments in Germany too. I hope your treatments are going well for you, love Debs xxx
pumpkinsue

Hi Kildare,
as Luck had said there is a lady called Finty who posts on the inspire advanced site in America. I always read her posts with interest. I think from what I can remember she is having some treatment in Germany which she is financing herself. I think it is immunotherapy based. I think she started the initial bone mens forum on here.

Good luck to all

Sue Xx

Ps I am 21 months on herceptin and pertusumab, xgeva and tamoxifen. I have bone mets diagnosed with a pathological fracture of my left femur. Like our dear Belinda. I am her2 and ER pos.
Kildare princess

Wow! Vicki thank you! Will check this out! This is so strange! I'm a 5yr stage 3 breast cancer survivor and have no health issues but I just got a very powerful urge to know how this lady is doing! Thanks again and I definitely need to start using my reading specs lots more since I got her name wrong! Xx
Lucy21

Hello k princess
I'm not sure if it is the same finty , but on the American website .. Inspire . Com
A lady under the name of finty posts there . It says on her profile .. Age 57 from the UK . X
Kildare princess

Dawn thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Greatly appreciated! I can understand why it would be more serving to stay away from forums, kind of what I do myself but this lady I always felt had the most amazing attitude and was so involved in her wellness and no doubt she probably still is.
Anyway thanks again Dawn and stay well my friend! X
dawnhc

Hi Kildare Princess,

I think you probably mean Finty - she was certainly a prolific poster here over the years. I don't think she has posted since 2013 and prior to that she had not been on the forums for 2 years. She came back and responded to quite a few posts briefly and as she said, she had accidently clicked on bcc which was still in her 'favourites' and thought she would see how everyone was doing. She said back then she was keeping very well and getting on with her life and found that staying away from the forum was a very positive step in helping her to do that and put cancer behind her. If anyone is in touch with finty do pass on my best wishes to her - tell her the bone thread is still going strong :).

Dawn

xx

Kildare princess

Member Flinty

Hi everyone, I just wanted to know how a member here named Flinty is doing? She really jumped out at me few years ago as a fab lady very proactive in her treatments and since I have not been here for quite a while I just wanted to know does she still post here?
Thank you all for taking the time to read my post xxx