1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Members private photo gallery

rosie53

Re: Members private photo gallery

Mrs Wright, what a beautiful family! What a great distraction from the "the C" I understand what you mean about what the future holds, that same thought also rips me apart too......BUT that bully boy cancer is not going to ruin what we have!!😈😠when those thoughts creep into my head I instantly dismiss them, they ain't going to spoil my day!!!!
Hugs Janette xxx
Carolyn52

Think positive with all your treatment plans and you are young and strong ..will cope .
Hugs xxx
mrswright87

Thank you, very proud of them all!! it breaks my heart knowing I have to leave them, really breaks me 😞 just trying to enjoy all the days I am blessed with x

Waffles

Hi Mrs Wright,
What a lovely family you have. You must be very proud of them xxx
Carolyn52

Oh what a lovely family. hard work though!
Just make sure to give them loads of cuddles as they will know by now that mummy isn't well but they will b your focus to get through all this .
Xxxx
mrswright87

my children.. not sure how to get the photo to show up. can you see it

rosie53

Fab tat Carolyn! 👍😆xxx
Carolyn52

20160720_200656.jpgthis is my betty boop tattoo. You will see it has the pink breast cancer ribbon in her  hand. Xx

Carolyn52

20160725_142441.jpgthis is my twelve year old grandson with his new fly swats. Hrs obsessed with flies so is now armed and dangerous !!

Xx

rosie53

Thanks 👍👍

Janette xxxx 

HelenAquarius

That's great Janette! Very artistic and neatly done. I fancy one on my foot now I've seen yours 🙂
Helen

LouBoo

LOVE IT!!

rosie53

It's not sore Carolyn, it's my hubby's, son and daughters first initial, N, S, N 

Janette xxxx 

Carolyn52

Doesn't look too red and sore. What does it say ? Can't read it.
It's painful on the foot as its a bony area.. I always have mine done on fatty flesh !!
Hugs xxx
rosie53

20160720_193314.jpgDon't know why my pic's are always upside down!  What do you think ladies?? I'm really happy with it. Hugs Janette xxxx 

HelenAquarius

Thankyou all 😄

LouBoo

Congratulations Helen - and such lovely weather on the day too!!  Wishing you much happiness in your future together xxxx

Momo

Congrats, Helen! Congrats congrats cngrats! Wishing you a long happy life together.

Marie123

Absolutely beautiful , congratulations . M xxx

rosie53

Helen, beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing them with us. looks like you had a wonderful day......congratulations to you both. 

Hugs Janette xxxx 

julzd

Congratulations helen lovely photos x x x
EJ81

Congratulations. What beautiful pictures xxx
Stillhere

Congratulations Helen and Steve! You both look so happy, what a lovely day to treasure! xx

Tournesol

Lovely photos Helen! Thanks for posting them.

Tournesol x
Waffles

Congratulations Helen,

You're photos are lovely. You look beautiful too. I think if I had sung at my wedding everyone would have run away. xxx

Carolyn52

What lovely photos and a lovely day for you all.
You look so happy and well.
Enjoy the sunxxxx
Barton

Wow! Beautiful, Helen! You clever girl, writing your own song and singing it! Wishing you both many happy years together.

Hugs. Barton.x

HelenAquarius

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Wedding pics July 9th.. My children giving me away, Steve and I first dance to Bowie's "Let's Dance", Steve and I (managed to keep most of my hair and hid the bald bit with flower garland!), and me singing a silly song I'd written. 

Barton

I wouldn't want to frighten the horses, Carolyn! I hate photos of myself (except when I was a lot younger and slimmer!)

Lovely photo, Louboo.

Hugs. Barton.x

LouBoo

I like to put faces to names!! 

Carolyn52

Lovely picture louise

Somehow knowing what people look like makes it all more personal .

A lot of ladies here are too shy ...why ?
rosie53

Lovely picture Louise.....don't worry when I posted my pic it was also huge!!😀

Hugs Janette xxxx 

LouBoo

Ooooo - that's come out a bit big - don't know how to make it smaller!!!!

LouBoo

My and hubby at the weekend!!

IMG_20160703_133828.jpg

rosie53

Hahaha 😁😀xx

Carolyn52

Oh no ..hope u r not setting the bar for cooking now ..cream cake sounds nice ..might nip to Sainsburys and post a pic and say I've been in kitchen all morning baking ! Ha ha.
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
rosie53

Thank you Carolyn, I'm sooo proud of them they have turned into lovely young adults. 

Well I've just baked a big fat cream cake......will post a pic when it's finished!

Hugs Janette xxxx 

Carolyn52

Hiya Jeanette
What gorgeous children ..hope they produce you some grandchildren soon to spoil ... kids these days dont want to settle down so quickly ..they have so much opportunity to travel and have more spending power for nice things.
Xxxx
rosie53

Hi ladies, just been looking through some pics on my tablet and thought I would post a picture of my "babies" Steven 27 and Natalie 24......hope to be posting pics of grandchildren in years to come!!!!

Hugs Janette xxxx 

rosie53

2015-07-05 14.12.49.jpgHi 

EJ81

I love the bedazzled picc line covers! I always meant to try and make mine more attractive. Sometimes I'd cut the foot off socks but it was never quite long enough! 

Lovely photo waffles xxx

Carolyn52

Hiya debs
Yes 63 and one of the oldies here but still feel like a recycled teenager at heart but body is giving up a bit !!!! 💟💟💟
DebHummingbird

Hi Carolyn just read your post about being 63 I will be 61 this August!!!!xx Still feel about 21 lol !
Carolyn52

Sorry Helen ..how rude of me to assume it was a wig. It grew back lovely and thick and healthy so u were very lucky ..sometimes it comes back all whispy and thin.
Hugs xx💙💙💙
helen44

You didn't have much luck with the wigs Carolyn!

2nd photo is my own hair actually - it came back thick as ever but I did have to dye it from a lovely greyish white!

xx

Carolyn52

Very nice photos ..gorgeous granddaughter ..Bet u spoil her too ...
It's hard loosing hair and u have gone for a complete contrast with the wig too ..the shorter ones are better !!
I had nightmares with mine ..first one opened oven door and it sizzled the fringe, second one got blue paint on it decorating and the dog ate the third one !!
All good fun xxxxx
helen44

2016-02-09 18.35.02.jpg

Me before I lost my hair......and now with my beautiful 11 month old granddaughter after losing it with docetaxol Smiley Happy

2016-02-09 18.35.02.jpg

Stillhere

Thank you everyone, well, I don't do too much competing these days but I still love my horses to bits! I don't have bone mets yet but I do get very out of breath with a lymph node tumour on my chest wall.

I hope everyone finds something they enjoy, I'm lining up colouring books for later on, they sound great fun xx

rosie53

Fab pic stillhere, I love horses such beautiful animals. I'm like Carolyn though there's no way I could ride......I would be scared of falling off and breaking one of these "poorly bones"

Hugs Janette xxxx 

julzd

stillhere that's a fab photo x x