Members private photo gallery

169 REPLIES 169
Highlighted

Re: Members private photo gallery

Thankyou Funnyface. I really hope it happens for you soon. B xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Bonariensis, They are cuties! Looks so peaceful. I hope you get to spend lots of time with the grandchildren. I want one so  bad. FF

Highlighted

A long time ago my school sent me on a field course to Slapton Ley. Sunday was a lovely day so I went

back there with my grandchildren

slapton4a.jpgslapton5.jpg

slapton1a.jpg

Highlighted
Community Champion

Bonariesis, I just saw your comment. I hope the lights work when you get them back. My cookies are on hold, bc I made cookies for the senior center.

Highlighted
Community Champion

Thanks Janette! I really enjoy it when it's finished! Lifts my spirits!

Highlighted

Looks amazing FF!!!!!!

Hugs Janette xxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

On the bottom front of the tree is a stocking from Harrods and right above that is a double Decker bus! These were sent to me from Belinda, for those who remember her. She sent a bus to my daughter too. They arrived a few days before she passed away last year! I miss her so much. We had been chatting for 10 years! FF

Highlighted

Fantastic Funnyface. Our tree isn't up yet, the lights are still on loan to our community hall. Let's hope they still work. B xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

2016 Masterpiece!!

FB_IMG_1481484166554.jpg

Highlighted
Community Champion

Tree is up! All 2,400 lights on it! Not as tall as last year but fatter! Working on the over 350 ornaments!

IMG_198045880066001.jpeg

Highlighted
Community Champion

Thank you girls! Glad you all enjoyed the mouse story, too. Hope you had a few giggles!

Highlighted

THAT is a fabulous tree - I wish I had the space for one like that. The mouse story is brilliant. Don't know how you found the energy to decorate after chasing him away.

Highlighted

Wow ff
How amazing is that ? My lounge wouldn't be big enough ......off later to buy a new fairy . Lost mine from last year ...
Hugs xxx
Highlighted

Ohh FF, your tree is amazing! I was going to suggest we all put pics of our tree on but mine looks tiny compared to yours....hahaha! 

It's absolutely beautiful! 

Hugs Janette xxx

Highlighted

Wow. What an amazing tree. I have never before seen one so lavishly decorated and the train!!!

Highlighted
Community Champion

The Christmas Mouse! Read the storyFB_IMG_1476151763990.jpg on the bone mets thread!

Highlighted
Community Champion

Last year's tree!

FB_IMG_1476152946984.jpg

Highlighted
Community Champion

Let the decorating begin! Where is Dado? FB_IMG_1479561172377.jpg

Highlighted

Awww lovely pic of your grandaughter 

Xxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Helen, She is adorable and I love her red hair! It is about the same shade as my daughter's! My daughter's husband is Korean, so we won't be getting any little red heads. The mother and father must carry the red head gene to get one. I hope they get her blue . FF

Highlighted

What a lovely photo Helen. she is so cute and I'm sure you enjoy lots of nanny time with her and special cuddles.
Xx
Highlighted

IMG-20160902-WA0035.jpgMy granddaughter Ella having fun in her paddling pool - this photo just makes me smile x

Highlighted

13726738_10210123691953888_1284420899057124457_n.jpg

That might be better. 

Highlighted

That is me several days after the diagnose. 

Highlighted
Community Champion

Lol, don't worry, I'll request you again later xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Julie I wasn't thinking this morning and deleted your friend request. Then I searched for your name and requested you to be my friend. There was mire than one so then I thought I might have the wrong Julie, so decided to cancel that and let you ask me again.Sorry I messed up.

Highlighted
Community Champion

Lovely family pic, good to see you, cookies look fab too. Will have a look on FB for you x

Highlighted
Community Champion

I did the first two picture captions wrong. They ended up under message from Carolyn bc I clicked on quote. Then I figured it out on the last picture!

Highlighted
Community Champion

Bridal gown cookies!FB_IMG_1476152004653.jpg

Highlighted
Community Champion

FB_IMG_1476149518289.jpg

@Carolyn52 wrote:
Well ladies ...feel free to post your photos here ..can be anything you want .. ( well within reason)
Enjoy xxxx

Cookies I made for Kym's bridal shower!

Highlighted
Community Champion

@Carolyn52 wrote:
Well ladies ...feel free to post your photos here ..can be anything you want .. ( well within reason)
Enjoy xxxx

FB_IMG_1476149772629.jpg

@Carolyn52 wrote:
Enjoy xxxx

My family, hubby Ross, myself Mona Langham (maybe you can find me on Facebook), daughter Kym, SIL Steve, oldest son Bill, Jacalyn partner of next son, Craig

Highlighted

Funnylicious

Highlighted

It's lovely Helen xxx
Highlighted
Community Champion

Very cute Helen!

Highlighted
Community Champion

Helen your Piglee pie cake looks amazing! and yummy Smiley LOL

Highlighted

IMG_8565.JPG

Me and my daughtr's Piglee Pie Cake (she loves pigs) yummy! 

Highlighted

Highlighted

Hi Sarah,

how are you feeling now? I too am on chemo( a lot of us are) at the moment...I find the slightly cooler days are a little easier.. Good idea sleeping downstairs.

Do keep us posted. I know its very hard dealing with this diagnosis, but as Carolyn said, a day at a time, is all we can deal with...easy done, i know. Love and hugsxxx Moijan

Highlighted

Let's wait till the next assessment and then decide with the oncologist if the high dose is worth it. If it's doing the job then pls persevere for the sake of your loved ones. When is your next assessment, dear?

Highlighted

Hi Mrs Wright,
Sorry to hear chemo is so hard on you. Hopefully, this means it's being hard on the cancer cells too. Certainly, mention to your doctor though as you might find that there is some other drug which might help with side effects or maybe just a subtle dose reduction would be enough. All my best wishes. xxx
Highlighted

Oh Sarah
A high dose of chemo sounds savage when u have young children but no doubt its a set amount ..six rounds ? And u will see the end soon .
Probably as you are young ..they feel your body can tolerate it and fight it but an old biddy like me would struggle !!
Take care and rest and you are lucky to have a very supportive hubby .
Xxx
Highlighted

They did say they have given me a really high dose of the chemo, I want to ask to get it reduced but at the same time I feel like I need it high to stand a chance x

Highlighted

Yes its the chemo, its making me ill 😞 my vision goes funny and i go dizzy when I get up, and the first week and a half after chemo i cant walk to the toilet without huffing and puffing, and my heart racing.. I am sleeping downstairs too as walking up the stairs is hard work.

Highlighted

Hiya Sarah
When u say stuck on sofa for three weeks ..does that mean the chemo is making you
Ill?
If so ..maybe speak to oncologist as most chemo treatments should not cause that for sure .
The kids sound brilliant though at accepting mummy is poorly.
Hugs xxx
Highlighted

thanks, i was having a bad day, seem to have alot of them lately, xxx I cherish every moment with them, dont think it helps ive been stuck on the sofa for nearly 3 weeks and havent been able to do anything with them, thankfully my husband is home so he has been doing fun things with them, just wish i could join in, but atleast i am still here x

Highlighted

Hiya again.
I think these dx make us realise we at not immortal but sometimes make us think too much about leaving our loved ones
Day at a time ladies ....savour every milestone and every moment xxxx💟
Highlighted

I'm afraid that is what a secondary diagnosis means for all of us. It's a horrible thing to have to get your head around but once treatment plans get underway it's amazing how quickly we adapt. I am also TN. My son was just two when I was diagnosed. He is now 4 and starting school soon and I plan on being around for a few more milestones yet! Xxx
Highlighted

Hello sarah ( hate saying Mrs Wright !!)

Jeanette has said it all really but you have to stay strong for those gorgeous children.
Hugs xxxx
Highlighted

Stay strong Mrs Wright, a very good friend of mine was given 6 months to live and was "riddled with cancer" .......that was over 10 years ago! And she is still going very strong 😉

Hugs Janette xxxx 

Highlighted

They have already told me I am going to die and that the chemo is to try and give me a little more time, I am triple negative and it hadn't even been a year before my mets come along 😞 its an aggressive beast for sure xx hopefully chemo can hold it back for a year or 2 x