Message for Chris99

Just wondered how you are nd hope your op went well and you now have all your results.All the very best,love Valxx

Hi Val
Sorry I have not been on for a while.

I had WLE and sentinel node biopsy on 11 April in City hospital Birmingham. I kept feeling faint after surgery, never had this experience before but i was a spring chicken when I last had any kind of general. blood pressure was low and I was still feeling the affects of the general anaesthetic.
This hospital and staff are fantastic.

I am very very bruised this time but this surgeon is amazing. after my last surgery in Shrewsbury with the butcher I had a big ugly scar and a triangular shaped boob but this surgeon has managed to reshape me, it is now an a-b cup down from a c, I am lop sided but hopefully the plastic surgeon can sort me out in the future. scar is about 4 inches long.
Results on 1May…week 11, fingers crossed. I have not had any more results from shrewsbury for Her.

How did the meal go, bet you had a good time and did everyone turn up.

chris

Hi Chris,

I’ve been thinking about you and hoping surgery went OK for you, sounds like you’re pleased so that is really good, as you say fingers crossed for 1st May, the same day as I’ll be having my 2nd Taxotere which I’m dreading, side effects from #1 kicked in on Day 4/5, and they were really severe - just awful, won’t go into details here, I still feel I haven’t really picked up but onc says need to try another one at reduced dose, if side effects still bad then back to FEC for final 2 doses.
Keep positive (know you will)

Sandra
x

Just come back to see how you are both getting on.I keep missing posts if I am away for a few days I cant find the threads again.Any results yet Chris?I tried to phone but must have copied number wrong.Sarndee what is happening with your treatment?Have I missed that as well??Love to you both.Valxx