Message for Jennyw

Hi Jenny,

I have notice on several occasions that you are able to reply to ladies in a very informed manner, with suggestions on reading and websites to visit.

I would like to be as proactive as you in finding out about my condition. I now have time off work and access to the Internet I will begin by visiting those sites. However
I want to do all this in and organised fashion so that I am not chasing my tail.

Reading some of your entries it appears you may have visited the Bristol Clinic, (Now renamed I believe) I am not sure whether this is for me as I have heard conflicting messages about it ie. the best thing ever through to its too radical. Anyway I’ll try to get to the point of contacting you personally.

Can you give me any tips on where to begin, do I think about diet first, do I go into more depth about my treatment first. Do I read first? Do I try the meditation you commented on first? I want to start looking for the longer term care especially since my third recurrence in such a short period of time.

I hope you don’t see this as an imposition just tell me to s*d off if you like but I believe I can’t go wrong by just asking.

Kindest regards
Carol

Hi Moderator
I did want to send the original as private message but thought it had gone on public. If you have deleted last one to Jenny thats great, thank you.

Norma

Hi Norma,

Thanks for getting back to me and no I will not be telling you to s*d off.

I have read some of your comments on various threads and I feel you give a good balance to some of the debate, I think that is really important on such sites.

I agree I could scare myself and some reading I have skipped, sometimes because the language is too complicated and other times I just think it is ridiculous.

I perhaps should of sent the original message as a private message so’s not to put jennyw on the spot but I am glad you replied.

Regards