cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages for Bev.

29 REPLIES 29
Highlighted

Re: Messages for Bev.

Dear Bev so very sorry to hear you are not well. Thank you so much for your supportive posts last year when I was dx with liver mets. Hope you are as comfortable as you can be. Lots of love & hugs xxxx

Highlighted

OMG..j

havent logged on for a few days and have only just seen this thread. Can i add my best wishes to Bev. So many times you answered my messages and gave me hope and encouragement. I cant add anything more to what everyone else has said but wanted you to know yo and your famil are in my thoughts. God bless you beautiful lady.xx

Highlighted

Thank you Belinda xxxxxxxxx
Bev you are always in our thoughts xxxxxxxx
Highlighted

A big thank you from Bev. X
Highlighted

Hope I'm not too late today for this post to be picked up for Bev, had a 'SBC free' weekend & didn't look on here until now. I'm really sorry to hear your treatments haven't worked Bev and I hope you'll be able to make the most of your time with family and friends and congratulations to your daughter on her engagement. You've been an inspiration to us all. Lots of love Helen xx

Highlighted

I have been away in Jersey so I missed this thread but also want to join in sending Bevlaar lots of love, as many have said, she has been one of the leading ladies on the forum with so much positivity and advice. I'm also holding your hand and thinking of your family as well. (((((Hugs)))))
Highlighted

Thanks Belinda - it's such a lovely idea x
Highlighted

Thank you everyone, all printed and will be sent first class post this lunchtime. X
Highlighted

Am thinking of you Bev and you will get to see your daughter's beautiful ring.  I can't add to what has already been expressed so hug and love. x

Highlighted

Dear Bev,

So sorry to hear your latest news. Thinking of you and your family and hoping that you are as comfortable and pain free as possible. Many congratulations on Laura's engagement and I'm sure you will get to see her ring.

Tournesol x

Highlighted

Bev, I've been thinking about you so much and hoping you are comfortable as we sit with you holding your hand. You will get to see Laura's ring and have another proud mum moment. Much love to you and your family
LD xx
Highlighted

Dear Bev, just to let you know that I'm thinking of you and your family at this time. You are in the hearts of so many ladies on this forum. We are all with you. So pleased to hear that Laura has got engaged, I'm absolutely sure that you will see her ring.
Sending lots of love to you. Steph xxx
Highlighted

Highlighted

Dear Bev
I don't think I'm one of the ladies you know on here but I wanted to send you my love and thoughts and prayers you are obviously a well loved lady. Xx Julia
Highlighted

Dear Bev what can I say that hasn't been said already I've read your posts so many times and know you have been there for so many sending heart felt hugs and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers xxx M

Highlighted

Love and hugs Bev x Janet x
Highlighted
Community Champion

Dear Bev, I'm so saddened to hear that your treatments haven't worked. You have always supported so many ladies on here and I hope you are comforted by all of our messages. We are all holding hands with you and thinking of you. I hope you are being made as comfortable as you can be and able to spend time with your family especially with your daughter and see her engagement ring once she is back from holiday. Take care.
Nicky x

Highlighted

Dear Bev, you were such a source of great support when I brought my mum home for her last few weeks back in September and I will never forget that. I always look for your posts and am sad to hear that you are going through a difficult time. Sending you much love and hugs xx

Highlighted

Dear Bev I am thinking of you and hugging you at this difficult time you will get a big boost when your daughter returns and you see that lovely ring.
By the way Tenby was all you said that it would be and I thought of you while I was there. Lots of love Macie x x x

Highlighted

Dear Bev -  I haven't been on the Forum much over recent months and am so sorry to hear your news. You were a great support to me when I really needed it. I hope you know how much I appreciated your kind and helpful words. It'll be a real boost when you see your daughter's engagement ring.

Thinking of you and your family.

Flo

((((XXX))))

Highlighted

You are in my thoughts too Bev, I've not used the forum for very long, but you and all the others have helped me alot, HUGS

Sallyhennypenny xx

Highlighted

Hello Bev, sending you a GIGANTIC hug and my best wishes to you and all your family. I know you will get to see your daughter's ring because you will make sure of that. You have been such an inspiration me and I am sure I can say for the other ladies too.

Hope you are comfortable and pain free huge hugs Janette xxxxxxx 

Highlighted
Community Champion

Bev, I hope you are comfortable. Fantastic news that your daughter got engaged. I'm sure you will get to see that bling sparkle! Thank you for being a big part of chatting and supporting everyone. Hugs, Funnface

Highlighted

Dear Bev. My thoughts are with you, i have valued your input many times over the last few months. I reiterate what everyone else is saying and send you love, hugs and my kindest thoughts....

L xxx
Highlighted

Dear Bev

I am so sorry to hear the news. `I hope you are comfortable and pain free. You have been such a support for all the women here, and for me as well. Reassuring me whenever I had a wobble. Pease take care, you are in my thioughts. Much love dearest Bevlaar  SS

Highlighted

Bevlaar, I just love your name. We're here, holding your hand and sitting with you everyday. Such a difficult time - I hope that you are pain free and comfortable. You will get to see your daughters ring, such a special moment for you.
You've been a wonderful part of our community and for that I thank you, your input has meant so much to many of us. You are in our hearts.
With much love,
Hxxx
Highlighted

Dear Bev , you were one of the first to answer my call for help, when I joined the forum. You will never know how important those first messages were for me. I am sending you lots of love and cyber hugs. You are in my prayers.
Love Marie xxx
Highlighted

Bev, you are a truly lovely lady who I'm proud to call a friend,even though we have never met.
You are always there for the ladies giving support,comfort and having a laugh.
You WILL get to see your Laura's ring of that I'm certain.
You are a wonderful lady and always in our thoughts.
Sending you and your family all my love, Helen xxxxxxxxxxxx
Highlighted

Dear Bev, I'm so very sorry to hear the latest news. I feel certain you will get to see Laura's engagement ring and meanwhile I hope you are being kept as pain free and comfortable as possible. Sending love and strength to you and your family. Love Belinda. XX
Highlighted

Messages for Bev.

I have started this thread to print off and post onto Bev who is very poorly and has been told her treatments are not working. Helen has posted the news in the bone mets thread this morning.
So please send Bev your love and thoughts here but if you have already posted on the bone mets thread I can pick up your messages there. Love Belinda. X