Missing post and kind replies

I eventually plucked up the courage to post on here this morning how I was feeling, after reading a lot of your stories since my diagnosis last week. I had received a couple of lovely replies and a pair of substantial pants (Bridget Jones eat your heart out), but having gone back on to check, they all seem to have disappeared. Any ideas where they may have gone anybody?

Fairy Dust

I was wondering the same thing, I had replied to your post to myself but when I pressed the post button I had a message saying something like the post is no longer available, ann also had the same thing happen.  When you go on to view latest posts at the bottom of the front page of the forum and scroll through you can see the wording but can not open it.  I wonder if the moderators might be able to help.  I will email them and see.

I am going to post this now to you to see if it works before I do anything else.

Helena xxx

Fairy Dust

Anna has just come back to me, for some strange reason your post went into the spam box, but she has put it back on here so you should be able to see it now.  I will have a look and see if I can find it and just reply to see if it works.

helena xx