Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing post and kind replies

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: Missing post and kind replies

Fairy Dust

Anna has just come back to me, for some strange reason your post went into the spam box, but she has put it back on here so you should be able to see it now.  I will have a look and see if I can find it and just reply to see if it works.

helena xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Fairy Dust

I have sent an email to Anna the Community Manager to see if she knows what has happened. 

I did a long reply to you which unfortunately did not save, but basically I was saying that once you have your treatment plan things will be easier because you know what is happening and when. 

I remember when I was diagnosed I was told it was caught early, as a result of a routine mammogram, was totally treatable and with a good outlook.  That was 15 months ago. 

Honestly you will get to the other side of the treatment and will still be able to do all the things you planned.  I remember when I was diagnosed all I wanted to do was be able to play bowls again in April this year, it is a passion of mine, and on 21 April I was able to tick that one off.

I think I suggested that you get a book and write down all the questions you have in your head, this will help to get it all down on paper so that when you see your breast team you hav them in front of you.  I know that this might be a bit scary but it might help.

I named my tumour Mr Blobby and when I was telling people about my diagnosis I would say that it was all to get him out of my body and that the hormone tablets were there to make sure he didnt leave any of his spots behind 🙂

Try to take each day at a time, small milestones are the best, there is a lot to take in and it can be overwhelming but with the support of your breast team, your hubby and us lot, you will get through this.  Bc treatment is very good these days and you will see from this forum that there are many many ladies who are still around 14 years later.

Sending you a hug and hope this message stays xxxxx

Highlighted

Thank you for that, Lady bowler. I've never posted on anything before so didn't know whether I had done something wrong.

Highlighted
Community Champion

Fairy Dust

I was wondering the same thing, I had replied to your post to myself but when I pressed the post button I had a message saying something like the post is no longer available, ann also had the same thing happen.  When you go on to view latest posts at the bottom of the front page of the forum and scroll through you can see the wording but can not open it.  I wonder if the moderators might be able to help.  I will email them and see.

I am going to post this now to you to see if it works before I do anything else.

Helena xxx

Highlighted

Missing post and kind replies

I eventually plucked up the courage to post on here this morning how I was feeling, after reading a lot of your stories since my diagnosis last week. I had received a couple of lovely replies and a pair of substantial pants (Bridget Jones eat your heart out), but having gone back on to check, they all seem to have disappeared. Any ideas where they may have gone anybody?