Moneck

I’m saddened to be writing this but we ‘lost’ Moneck this Tuesday evening. She went downhill rapidly after deciding a couple of weeks ago not to have any further active treatment. She was in hospital with her twin sister at her bedside.

Moneck (Monica) was a character, she kept herself busy and involved, did lots of knitting for charity and was involved in Church life and volunteered with Macmillan (her face is on one of their posters). She had a good sense of humour an was a kind hearted woman.

I new Monica for a couple of years, she was one of my fellow Sussex Secs lunch ladies and we always had a good natter and a laugh. I shall miss her but for Monica who had a strong faith I’m glad that she is at peace and with her God. Rest in Peace dear Monica xx

Oh what sad news, I remember Moneck. My sincere condolences to all Moneck’s family and friends.

Rest in peace Monica, with love. X

I am so sorry to hear about Monica and send my sincere condolences to her family and friends xx

Dear JulieD

Thank you for sharing this very sad news.  I know that she will be missed by many here on the forum and also those who new her through Live Chat.  Please pass on the condolences from everyone here at Breast Cancer Care.

Best wishes
Anna
Digital Community Officer

Hi Julie,

what sad news you have had to share 3 times over this week. It must be so hard on you too. Thinking of all these families and friends.

Best wishes,

Lexilou xx