More surgery

I had WLE and lymph node removal three weeks ago and the results have just come back and the good news is nodes are clear so will only require Radiotherapy and Hormone treatment the bad news is that I need WLE again in two weeks to remove more affected area … Not quite devastated but not far off…I want to be fit and we’ll and guess I am just impatient. but I am more worried that my radiotherapy may be on the run up to Christmas and if I am not feeling too good Christmas may be a no no. Anything I can do to build myself up beforehand suggestions welcome I really want to give my little girl a lovely Christmas x

Hi nerakq

I am sorry to read that you need further surgery and can appreciate that you want to feel fit and well, please feel free to call our helpliners to talk through any concerns or queries you have as they are on hand with practical and emotional support for you on 0808 800 6000, weekdays 9-5 and Sat 10-2

BCC can offer you further support and the following links will take you to information about our services such as ‘Live chat’ and our information sessions which you may find helpful:

forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Diagnosed-with-breast-cancer/And-so-the-battle-begins/m-p/774328/highlight/false#M34212

Take care

Lucy BCC