More waiting

Hi all, I had biopsy on Calcifications today with stereotatic core machine, was not as bad as I was expecting.The calcifications have shown inconclusive on mamogramme and magnified mamogramme so this is the next step. It is 5 cm in length and liner, has anyone had the same?
Have to wait until a week monday for the results because of the BH

Hi Kezza

Sorry to read you’re having to go through this difficult time, I’m sure some of the other users will be a long soon to offer your their support and experiences.

In the meantime if you need to talk things through with someone do give the BCC helpline a call 0808 800 6000. Here you can share your feelings with a member of staff who will offer you a listening ear as well as emotional support and practical information. The number to call is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to friday 9 to 5pm and Saturday 10 to 2pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Thanks Sam

Thanks Sam

Hi Kezza, I haven’t experience in your situation but I do understand how horrible the waiting is. I have had to wait for biopsies and scans etc. I’m now post-surgery and waiting again for pathology reports. Every stage of this horrible disease questions our sanity and tests our patience. I’m sure there must be people on here who have experience with your situation, but in the mean time, sending you my best wishes and hopes for good news. xxx

Thanks Suffolklady, it is so testing of you sanity. I suppose I had thought once I know it will be over/better but I suppose the journey is much longer. You must have really been through the mill, and yet find time to support others, I can’t tell you how much that means Thanks again

Hi kezza, i can sympathise with you, i went through that last year, abnormal mammo, stero core biopsy, had to wait over two weeks for results, came back abnormall, then had to have excisionall biopsy, had lots of complications after because I just don’t heal well, it was Ok in the end, but because of history I have finally been tested for the breast cancer gene, there is light at the end of the tunnel which ever way the results go, xxxxx

Thanks Mardijane, sorry to hear your experience has been more problematic, hope things are smoother for you now, finding the journey on the worry wagon quite hard :frowning: and try to be ‘normal’ around everyone else. My husband keeps saying we will get through this together and that I will be ok !! I find it hard to not snap at him because if it is bad

I will be the one beingh poked and prodded but I know he is trying to be supportive , really difficult . good luck with everything, I will keep my fingers crossed for you xx

Hi Kezza, let us know how you get on with results. It’s really difficult being in the waiting room and there are times when a day flies by and I’ve hardly thought about it and others when it’s all I think about and every hour seems like an eternity. I’m back at work now so that should keep me occupied! Pathology report tomorrow so fingers crossed for clear margins! Take care xxxx

Good Luck Suffolklady, thinking of you today with my fingers crossed xx

Thanks Kezza, got clear margins so no more surgery! Onwards for chemo in June. xxxx Keep me posted about you x

Greaat news I am really pleased for you xxxxx Monday Ihave my results so will keep you posted, June is not too far away, good luck with it , now go and celebrate xxxxxx