Motability car

Hi, everyone

Well, every cloud …

Having spent a few weekends looking at new cars, we finally decided. This is my second motability car and I still can’t believe my good fortune! A car for free!! Well, not for free exactly but I think of it as free because why should the government give me money every week so that I can travel around?? Three years ago I honestly didn’t think I’d be around to choose a second car.

We went into the Ford dealers on Saturday and Granddad said definitely not a Fiesta so we concentrated on the Focus. But then I saw it - the new Fiesta Titanium!! Oh my, what a sporty little number it is. I’ve chosen it in Hot Magenta! Goodness knows how I’ll get in and out of it. Cross that bridge when I come to it hehehe. Here’s me, 59 years young, bone mets, driving around in a shocking pink sporty number. It won’t arrive until April sometime - and already it’s worse than waiting for scan results!!!

Good luck to us all.
Maureen xx

You go girl!!! Well you will be when you get it.

Take care x

sounds great Maureen - every time i see hot magenta i will think of you! Jaynex

That sounds fab Maureen.
I picked up my new Ford Focus (thunder grey!)just before Christmas through the motability scheme and absolutely love it so I’m sure you’ll be thrilled when your car comes.
I think we deserve something to be happy about and enjoy when we have to deal with such a difficult disease and treatments. Go girl!

Anne

This made me laugh Maureen! Was watching tv with my sister last night and one of the adverts was of a shocking pink Fiesta. We both loved it. So now every time I see that advert I’ll be thinking of you.

Peggy x

Good for you Maureen!

Looks a fab car, and love your colour choice. I hope you love it when it arrives and get to choose a 3rd and 4th one after at least!

Nikki