cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Forward Programme - Glasgow

1 REPLY 1

Re: Moving Forward Programme - Glasgow

Thanks Jo,
Much as I'd love to come, I work full time so can't make it (plus may be having symmetry surgery around then anyway) but it's great to see this offered up here. I have added a note on the Glasgow/Ayrshire thread, and editted your title to say Glasgow, hope that's OK

Moving Forward Programme - Glasgow

The first Moving Forward programme in Glasgow is starting on 26th January 2012. The NHS and Breast Cancer Care are working together to provide a programme of information and support for people as they move forward after treatment for breast cancer. This four week programme examines some of the issues that may affect you and aims to provide information, support and professional guidance on how to cope with and adjust to life after treatment.

Up to 16 people can attend each programme. The programme is open to people who have had a breast cancer diagnosis within the last two years. All we ask is that you are free to attend all four sessions of the programme

Link to details about the programme - http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/breast-cancer-services/information-support-sessions/moving-forwar...