Mri brain and spine tmorro !! Worried

Hi all I read this post in the early hours and had to go back and start at the beginning to see how you were all doing it is an amazing post so informative and real I hope some of you can help me with my worries
I am going tmorro for a mri on brain and full spine i am nearly 4 n half years since diagnosis but have spent most of that time worrying about reoccurance which I kno Is silly I should be enjoying life but I lost my mum to cancer and 2 young cousins who never saw 40. Only 1 with breast cancer but I know what it can do and I have also lost other family members
I think I have struggled bcos after auxilary clearance I have had ms lymphodemia but the breast I had lumpectomy on has been painful and uncomfortable around it all the time so I feel is a constant reminder of it plus the radiotherapy seems to have effected my chest since and I seem to be always be exhausted
A few months ago I had an mri on neck n they did find a bone spur and disc erosion as was having problems with neck and shoulder pain but the last 2-3 months I have had constant headaches and neck pain sometimes so bad can’t get out of bed for hours and living on tramadol and the other night my neck pain was so bad I thought my head would burst I have been feeling nausea occasionally and have had a numb leg (not for a few weeks) but a numb one side of face a few times I hardly go out as feel exhausted hardly doing anything
I feel like something is wrong but my partner and daughter I think are fed up n bored with me n keep saying I need to snap out if it and think I’m a hypochondriac which I suppose I can understand haha but I can’t explain I just don’t feel right and this pain can’t be ok I feel any answer il take I think I’ve got mets to neck or head but I guess the mri will show if not could it be anything else ? Anyone one else felt like this ? When I saw neurosurgeon last week he said an mri if had in my lumber spine spine showed a bright white spot which he said was benign bcos it was white but wants to check again anyway
My friend is taking me tmorro as my partner is goin out he said "well ur only goin for a scan on the back of your neck again " so feeling a bit let down as he was amazing thru my chemo treatment but guess fed up now I having mri tomorrow any advice or help please. Rozita xxx❤️

Hi Rozita
I am sorry to read that you are having such a worrying time, don’t forget our helpliners are on the end of the phone if you need further support, it may help to talk things over with someone whilst you await replies here

0808 800 6000 weekdays 9-5 Sat 10-2

Take care
Lucy BCC

Are you getting results tomoz too Rozita?

As we all know the waiting is the worst but but thankfully i was able to get my head CT results the same day to confirm the brain mets… Hope yours is benign hunny.

Xxxx

How did you get them the same day ?? No I don’t think so it says ring between 7-10 after scan for appointment with consultant !!
Did you have any symptoms ? Hope you are doing ok and have lots of support xx hugs !! Rozita

Good luck am thinking of you, hugs x

Thanks !! Think you ladies will understand this Funny now I’ve got home went to a mobile unit in Harrogate started cudnt get cannula in for contrast dye because veins have had it since chemo !! Cudnt do it even tried in my ankle oouch !! So decided to go
On without it laid there they did the head then all light went out in machine n nothing worked so had to get me out manually haha said not happend b4 wasn’t my day n said thtl b a few million pls machines bust !! ?? my head must be powerful !! Anyway sat for a while n they rebooted thought they were having rest of day off anyway started again so had t go back in. Wouldn’t recommend it hope I don’t hav to go back for contrast !! Told em t put a red sticker next to my name haha xx rozita